oooooh love it!

Discussion in '2001 Dodge Super8 Hemi Concept' started by kapukane, Aug 9, 2002.

1. I LOVE IT THIS IS THE COOLEST CAR IVE SEEN BESIDES TEH VIPER VENOM 800TT!!!

2. Re: oooooh love it!

like it? that damn thing looks like a pop can. and besides, no one will be ever to remake the hemi u want a hemi? find one out of a damn charger or sumtin

3. Re: oooooh love it!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from JesseA420</i>
    <b>like it? that damn thing looks like a pop can. and besides, no one will be ever to remake the hemi u want a hemi? find one out of a damn charger or sumtin</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->typical remark from anyone that only searched for hemis on this website because of fast and the furious. The great HEMI cars were the challenger and the superbee, not the charger. I dont even see why they put that car in the movie, they want a performance car (and you look at the stats) they get a challenger not a charger. The charger is way too big, and the challenger is lighter. but the cars nice. I dont see why they put a hemi in it but hey, i like the feeling of power in a bigger car.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: oooooh love it!

I agree that this isn't the greatest looking car, but look at the other things besides the exterior. 1st it's a Dodge, 2nd it's got a kick ass engine (A HEMI), 3rd it's packed with the latest and greatest technology. You know the old saying, don't judge a book by it's cover.