oppinions??

Discussion in '2001 Honda Dualnote Concept' started by viperownerwannabe, Aug 9, 2002.

1. i love it<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: oppinions??

all concepts are designed or sketched like this, therefore I always believe this is what the cars of the future will look like, but they never get built and a innovation or break through in car design never seems to hit production...and this is one of those cars...its sleek and silver and stylish...just like so many other concepts...<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: oppinions??

This car is COOOOOOOOL!!!!!! Supersport luxury<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: oppinions??

great innovation and exceptional power out of a hybrid. I am tired of hearing about these 43 horsepower hybrids that are about the size of a little red wagon. This car is a good precedent to set for hybrids. Plus it gets good fuel economy apparently, which is a plus. I say a little bit of a redesign, a few tweaks, and set this bad boy loose and see how it does.

5. Re: oppinions??

If this car goes into production, it will not look like this..I am almost sure.

6. Re: oppinions??

i think that this car is pretty good, the outside looks like a sedan but the inside looks like a sports car, plus it has 400 bhp for a sedan thats pretty good.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: oppinions??

if this car goes into production i will definetly buy it is that beutifull<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: oppinions??

Well,,, 1 word says it all.. IMPORT...it looks good, but im more interested in American Cars, and not hybrid and stuff like that, i dont like it though..... ugly design. its got a wanna be sports car look. like the front end of a mclaren or somethin....... what a joke

9. Re: oppinions??

In a response to Dodge_Punk. This is a beautiful car, you have to be the ONE HATER who thinks not. Anyway when you said that it looks like a fake McLaren, for someone who loves American cars sooo much you haven't done your history. That forward scoop was actually started here in America, one of the most popular cars with a forward scoop is the Ford GT40. McLaren as a car manufacturer is only 11, almost 12 years old, the GT40 is a old car, its been around way longer then McLaren. And if you want to compare its front end to another car, try the Ford GT90, and since you LOVE AMERICAN CARS so much, you should just be estatic with this because its made for Americans. And just because its an import doesn't mean its actually imported, many Japanese manufacturers have plants throughout the U.S. and since this car is made for Americans, it will be produced here. <!-- Signature -->

10. Re: oppinions??

i agree but were getting back to the "lets compare damn well everything to the McLaren" debate i dont see how anyone can find anything wonderful about an ageing, overpriced BRITISH "supercar"
    or even comprehend compareing it to this ultra modern sleek conceptcar.

11. Re: oppinions??

"and since this car is made for Americans, it will be produced here."

if it is produced at all..

12. Re: oppinions??

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Khastarax</i>
    <b>i agree but were getting back to the "lets compare damn well everything to the McLaren" debate i dont see how anyone can find anything wonderful about an ageing, overpriced BRITISH "supercar"
    or even comprehend compareing it to this ultra modern sleek conceptcar.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

i'm sorry, but loads of car journalists have DRIVEN the mclaren F1 and they all said that its the greatest supercar ever, don't you think they're in a far better position to comment about it than you? as for this Honda, if it makes production it will be absolutely amazing! but if it doesn't, the drivetrain probably will, and that too, would be excellent.<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: oppinions??

looks like a mixture of an insight and a 2003 civic si hatchback...the inside looks like a god damn recent back to the future movie or something..to ugly..to futuristic <!-- Signature -->

14. Re: oppinions??

Its a good looking car, but in terms of realistic production you are either going to see this shape with a less powerful engine or this engine in a sportier body. Honda don't strike me as the super sedan type company, though it's never too late to start...

15. Re: oppinions??

wierd but nice. very futuristic. cool

steve

16. Re: oppinions??

ROFL ROFL I GOT BANNED. ITS ONLY cuz well last night i saw "admin"s son he was driving this f ucking 10 speed with a f ucking go kart engine on the back. HE ACTUALLY WANTED TO RACE MY GT90. ROFL ROfl ROFL. Well Instead of racing him I Just ran over his kid. I killed him and went over his mangled carcass a few times in reverse just for good measure. Then I stole his crappy 10 speed and his head. I fastened the kids crushed skull where the seat used to be and threw it through "admin"'s bedroom window. ROFL ROFL He was a little upset I guess because I killed his kid and inturupted his boyfriend's orgasm. so its easy to see why i got banned.<!-- Signature -->