original or this one? ( e92 M3 )

Discussion in 'Artwork - Photoshops and Sketches' started by lambosam, May 19, 2007.

1. i just played around it al little...which one suits for u?

2. dunno why first pic deleted in previous post

3. I still prefer the original

4. The original, sorry. The ride height is too low, the colour is a bit awful.

5. Yeah the ride height for the chopped one looks too low for my taste.

6. hate to say it but the original looks much tauter and yours just looks a bit chubby

7. i like the idea. but i don't like both lol, the original m3 is way too high and yours is way too low.

8. Overall, I think I like the photohopped version. The wheels are WAY too mashed up in the wells for not having its suspension loaded one bit, but the stock photo definitely needed wheel work of some kind.

I like what you did to the rear, even if it does look a bit flat. There's only so much one can do with photoshop, but I have a feeling that if they had gone in that direction from the factory, it would have been better than what they actually came up with.

9. original but with a color similar to yours as old m3

10. thanx mate

11. photshop but with normal wheels

12. i like the idea of moving the license plate, but it feels empty without it in the original spot. maybe dropping down the bmw symbol or something, i dunno. feels boring without it there