Out of 10...What do u think this car would rank...?

Discussion in '2000 Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT' started by Bluey, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Out of 10...What do u think this car would rank...?

Yes Viper lovin' is a good habit to get into...<!-- Signature -->

2. This car deferently deserves a ten for obvious reasons...<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Out of 10...What do u think this car would rank...?

An 11 or 12, but if you're mad that I'm outta the scale a 10.

4. Re: Out of 10...What do u think this car would rank...?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from onlymopar</i>
    <b>An 11 or 12, but if you're mad that I'm outta the scale a 10.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    True...
    What was i thinkin' this car is betta then a 10...sorry<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Out of 10...What do u think this car would rank...?

If I had to stay with a number on the scale, then a 10.

6. Re: Out of 10...What do u think this car would rank...?

and why ten

7. Re: Out of 10...What do u think this car would rank...?

6-7 out of ten.
    -ugly rear wing
    -stock suspensions and brakes.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Out of 10...What do u think this car would rank...?

t'en as pas marre de critiquer tout le temps.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Out of 10...What do u think this car would rank...?

Um... bigblockbrawler, do you mind if you post in english? Thank's.

10. Re: Out of 10...What do u think this car would rank...?

i told him if he wasn't bored to always criticize american cars.

11. Re: Out of 10...What do u think this car would rank...?

OOOHHHH! Thank's for informing me.

12. Re: Out of 10...What do u think this car would rank...?

you should write to THE HELP FORUM and create a thread for banning this guy or other better solution send a message to LegendNH. Do it now

13. Re: Out of 10...What do u think this car would rank...?

Hah! You should do it too.

14. Re: Out of 10...What do u think this car would rank...?

i have done it when i have seen i have been reduced.i have done it again 2 hours ago

15. Re: Out of 10...What do u think this car would rank...?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Bigblockbrawler</i>
    <b>you should write to THE HELP FORUM and create a thread for banning this guy or other better solution send a message to LegendNH. Do it now</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I'll remember that.<!-- Signature -->

16. Re: Out of 10...What do u think this car would rank...?

Alright Boys settle down, this is a;
    No smoking
    No sex
    No fighting and
    No "buts" zone
    <!-- Signature -->

17. Re: Out of 10...What do u think this car would rank...?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Bluey</i>
    <b>Alright Boys settle down, this is a;
    No smoking
    No sex
    No fighting and
    No "buts" zone
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

HAHA! Thank's for the warning!

18. Re: Out of 10...What do u think this car would rank...?

Hey Mr. TVR... May I ask ya's... how do any of your TVRs run against a viper? Yeah.. stop complainin about something quicker, faster, and better than your favorite car. This car's a 10 in my book. Even though it has stock springs and shocks, the Viper has got to have one of the best stock racing suspensions in the world of street legal cars. (The corvette comes pretty close, but I don't think it's quite up to par)

19. Re: Out of 10...What do u think this car would rank...?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from VenomFlowsThroughMyVeins</i>
    <b>Hey Mr. TVR... May I ask ya's... how do any of your TVRs run against a viper? Yeah.. stop complainin about something quicker, faster, and better than your favorite car. This car's a 10 in my book. Even though it has stock springs and shocks, the Viper has got to have one of the best stock racing suspensions in the world of street legal cars. (The corvette comes pretty close, but I don't think it's quite up to par)</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Hell yes! Way to go fellow Viper LOVER!

20. Re: Out of 10...What do u think this car would rank...?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Bluey</i>
    <b>Yes Viper lovin' is a good habit to get into...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Yeah the only health risk is obsession, which I think I already have.

21. Re: Out of 10...What do u think this car would rank...?

Well you don't see big stickers on them sayin' "Vipers kill"..."Vipers Causes Heart Disease" or..."Driving a Viper when Pregnant Harms You Baby" like u do on the Cigeratte Packets(maybe thats only in Australia) now do u...?<!-- Signature -->

22. Re: Out of 10...What do u think this car would rank...?

1 or 2 Dodge just plain sux. Dodge is the worst company in the world. Unreliable and most of all butt ass ugly.

23. Re: Out of 10...What do u think this car would rank...?

ugly? UGLY? How is this thing ugly? Oh maybe cause your jealous that you lil honda civic is uglier than this!! OH ok. Well maybe if you go raid the Paxil in your cupboard you will fine much better.<!-- Signature -->

24. Re: Out of 10...What do u think this car would rank...?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SSCamaroSS</i>
    <b>ugly? UGLY? How is this thing ugly? Oh maybe cause your jealous that you lil honda civic is uglier than this!! OH ok. Well maybe if you go raid the Paxil in your cupboard you will fine much better.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

No $H!T, Dodge is awesome. They have great vehicles and are VERY reliable, and they are gorgeous! Like he said, you're just jealous that you can never have one, so just go jump into your little p.o.s. and get the hell outta here.

25. Re: Out of 10...What do u think this car would rank...?

this car should be 10 or waaaaaaaaaay over. i mean there sure arent too many american cars that get to 0-60 in 2.7 sec.

I love Jennifer!!!!!!!