Out of 10 what would u rate this car...?

Discussion in '2002 Mazda RX-7 Spirit R' started by Bluey, Sep 30, 2002.

1. i'd give id at least a 7...

2. Re: Out of 10 what would u rate this car...?

ever driven a 7 car?that 3rd gen is a monster. as far as driving goes,it gets a 10.really tight suspension.and its needed too.the car is REALLY fast stock.and this car is supposed to be better? a definite 10.as far as maintaining one...i cant answer.i know those Wankels are finicky...

3. Re: Out of 10 what would u rate this car...?

yeah sure this car is good...but the Toyota and the American Muscle cars r betta

4. Re: Out of 10 what would u rate this car...?

and thats high considering that most cars in my opinion dont even get a 6

5. Re: Out of 10 what would u rate this car...?

6. Re: Out of 10 what would u rate this car...?

same 'ere...
    except the Mini's and shit like that.

7. Re: Out of 10 what would u rate this car...?

Oh man, id give this car about an...8, maybe a 7. If only they kept makin these, soem new ones would be great. I can't wait to see if the RX-8 has anything on this beast.

8. Re: Out of 10 what would u rate this car...?

one of the better japs

9. Re: Out of 10 what would u rate this car...?

I give it a 7.5...I used to think of it as a 10 but im getting sick of the body style...its been the same for like 10 years now...Just like a Viper...but now they made the Viper even more bad-ass...They should make the RX-7 more bad ass looking...(dont menchin the RX-8, it looks like a grocery getter on steroids)...

THE BEST JAPY CAR...
    Nissan Skyline...agree?

10. Re: Out of 10 what would u rate this car...?

I give it a 7.5...I used to think of it as a 10 but im getting sick of the body style...its been the same for like 10 years now...Just like a Viper...but now they made the Viper even more bad-ass...They should make the RX-7 more bad ass looking...(dont menchin the RX-8, it looks like a grocery getter on steroids)...

THE BEST JAPY CAR...
    Nissan Skyline...agree?

11. Re: Out of 10 what would u rate this car...?

I think I would have to give this a 9.5. Firstly, they are one of the most beautiful and clean cars ever. Secondly, they're pretty quick, and with even a little tuning, can be VERY quick.

And to Bluey, this is not a muscle car. This is a performance car. You put it on a track with ANY stock muscle car and it will beat the pants off of them. Find me a muscle car near this light with as good of weight balance.

Basstrombone

12. Re: Out of 10 what would u rate this car...?

i definately think that the rx7 is nice (hate the colour though)
    but it still needs a remake. lil bit more agressive, do something about the lights

13. Re: Out of 10 what would u rate this car...?

14. Re: Out of 10 what would u rate this car...?

For looks I'd give this baby a 9, its got nice lines and I like it. For the performance id say probably an 8 or so, but the rotary engines are supposedly quite difficult and expensive to get fixed if you break them. so a 6 there. overall id say 7.5

15. Re: Out of 10 what would u rate this car...?

8.5 or so

16. Re: Out of 10 what would u rate this car...?

Pity you Americans only got the "series-6" version. (92-95)

Even though Mazda stopped selling them here (down under)at the end of the "series-7" (96-98) production run, several importers are bringing in the "series-8" version (99-02).

Now, just to make you all drool. I own a 2000 model Type-RS. Let me tell you that the "last of a series is always the best"

The 'series-8' versions are so much of an improvement over the original 'series-6' that you never want the earlier car ever again. The "Spirit-R" is like my top line "Type-RS" except for cross drilled discs & a few other cosmetic things.

Handles better (thank you standard Bilstein suspension). Stops better (bigger brakes) Goes better (280hp, series-6=255hp). Looks better (new nose & tail upgrade + 17" wheels)

9/10 for me.

Only thing I dont like, is the cramped space for any body around 6ft or more. Plus its a weekender car at best, which is why my normal car is a 95 model 20B powered Cosmo

17. Re: Out of 10 what would u rate this car...?

i would give it 8 out of 10

18. Re: Out of 10 what would u rate this car...?

I would rate this car about 8.5 out of 10. It needs a reinforced rotary and a 6-speed manual transmission. That would make it perfect.

19. Re: Out of 10 what would u rate this car...?

i am an avid RX -7 driver and i would have to drive the Spirit R to be sure but i would give it at least an 8

20. Re: Out of 10 what would u rate this car...?

at least 8.5

21. Re: Out of 10 what would u rate this car...?

so on average it would be an 8...
    any 1 disagreee wit that...?

22. Re: Out of 10 what would u rate this car...?

this car looks like a dildo.
    but i'll give it 10/10 for looks
    10/10 for power and performance
    5/10 for maintenance and reliability

23. Re: Out of 10 what would u rate this car...?

9/10!

24. this is for 20B Cosmo

in think that your signature is the shit man i don't think it could be put any better i love the rx-7 and would like to know if that is really your car!

25. Re: this is for 20B Cosmo

may i ask who r u talking to?