Oy Vey.

Discussion in '2002 Pontiac Grand Prix G-Force Concept' started by BP, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: Oy Vey.

And another moron on supercars.net<!-- Signature -->

2. Another abortion by Pontiac.

<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Oy Vey.

Stock Porsches or Z06 do better.

This car is a joke.

4. Re: Oy Vey.

This car is not meant to compete with a Corvette or a 911. It's more than likely got the Mustang beat though.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Oy Vey.

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from deuginthesky</i>
    <b>Stock Porsches or Z06 do better.

This car is a joke.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

that's the stupidest thing I've heard all day..

it's a Grand Prix for chrissake..that's some pretty good figures for a Grand Prix

and it looks great too..AND it's a family car!!<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Oy Vey.

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from deuginthesky</i>
    <b>Stock Porsches or Z06 do better.

This car is a joke.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

...... This is one of the stupidest comments posted in the Individual forums.

<b>OF COURSE THEY WILL BE BETTER-- THEY ARE SPORTS CARS AND NOT FAMILY CARS!!!!!!</b> -- Read that line and remember it. This is meant to be a "sporty" family car. Not an all-out sports car made for the track and high acceleration.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Oy Vey.

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Primer</i>
    <b>This car is not meant to compete with a Corvette or a 911. It's more than likely got the Mustang beat though.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I could name probably 500 cars that can beat this, but you're not gonna see me try slamming it. I'm guessing that this car will sell for somewhere around $27 grand base. Your Vette and 911 are built for speed and handling and sell for much more than this. This car is built for everyday people (with everyday people wallets and bank accounts) who like spriteful cars to drive. Now go learn about cars before you start to open your mouth acting like you know something.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Oy Vey.

I said this car is NOT meant to be compared with a Z06 or a Porsche. They would tear this car apart, I understand that. I did say that this car could probably beat a Mustang which is around the same price and horsepower. <!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Oy Vey.

Also, I never slammed this car. This is one hell of a car if you ask me. I especially like the TACshift feature. Your $27,000 estimate might be a little off though. A GTP model starts at $26,550 and it doesn't have near the features that this one has. <!-- Signature -->

10. Re: Oy Vey.

I would like to point out that these are outsanding numbers for a four door sedan, and I encourage any Corvette driver to attempt to seat 4 comfortably in your automobile.

11. Re: Oy Vey.

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Primer</i>
    <b>Also, I never slammed this car. This is one hell of a car if you ask me. I especially like the TACshift feature. Your $27,000 estimate might be a little off though. A GTP model starts at $26,550 and it doesn't have near the features that this one has. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I think the guy meant to quote someone else or something.<!-- Signature -->