Pagani Huayra first look from Inside Line.

Discussion in 'European Cars' started by Tipo F130A, Feb 12, 2011.

1. I am sorry but only true PAgani iz Zonda!!!... crazy, provocative design.. This new model is way to...humm...humble?

2. After reading/looking at the EVO article, this thing looks better. I like especially the front/top look. Cockpit is by the way curiously flat from behind/top angle.

I suppose most cars have odd angles. Only true gems are perfect from any point of view.

3. Is that USB looking thing in the shape of the car the key?

4. Yes.

5. Briliant design, so unique and the details in the interior are stunning. You can feel the level of care and passion that has gone into the creation of this car, uncomparable with larger series production companies like Lamborghini, Ferrari and such.

6. no
    a free gift for the first 50 preorders

7. #57 F50Fanatic, Feb 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  8. im starting to like this car. the only thing that sill bothers me is the rear.

9. #59 Bishop Ghost, Feb 19, 2011
  10. wanna see it in other colors.

11. This and w/ better wheels.

12. Kinda eh about it. But like everyone is saying, I think it's going to be amazing with a little color and wheel package. Plus there are like 15 version of the Zonda, and this probably wont be an exception.

13. I wanna see it in this color.

14. I wanna see it in my bed.

15. opposite for me, the front should be longer and end in a lower point.

16. why, so it can have more drag??
    Its designed with a high nose for a reason. The Enzo was designed the same way and so are F1 cars. Its not the prettiest solution but its great aerodynamically.

17. It's only available with a crappy-paddle gearbox which something you expect from some shitty car maker like Ferrari, and not from Pagani. It also looks worse than a Zonda, all in all somewhat disappointing. But I guess that is to be expected, seeing how incredibly hard it must be to replace the utterly wonderful Zonda.

18. After looking at it for the past week, I'm liking it more and more. Didn't like the lower front fascia, but it really makes the car look hungry for the road. It will probably look great on the move. The rear seems too squared-off. I'm guessing it would look better with a wing like the Zonda's.

19. #69 Baklava, Feb 28, 2011
  20. Suppose I'm gettin old but I like the Zonda better than the Huayra, the Koenigsegg CCs better than the Agera - and when it comes to Maranello, I lack the words... The Aventador is awesome, though.

21. Like it, but I still think it needs to be crazier.

22. #72 Tipo F130A, Feb 28, 2011
  23. #73 Innotech, Feb 28, 2011
  24. #74 PandaBeat, Feb 28, 2011
  25. The panel gaps look tighter on the red one too. I had a feeling the first one displayed was more of a test mule.