1. Personally, i like the stripes going over the quarter panel like that, its original i think. But my favorite design element is the interior the colours look absolutely stunning in that combination.

2. try stripes

3. I love the stripes. Grand Sport anyone?

4. The stripes aren't original. The GrandSport had them

5. i like everything about this car....could use a little more power but good for the money.

6. In my opinion the paintjob, is quite boring.

7. Now uv started readin dis dunt stop. This is so scary. Send dis to 5 ova threads in 143 minutes. When ur done press F6 and ur crushes name will appear on the screen in big letters. This is scary cause it actually works. If u break the chain u will have problems with relations p.s for the next five years x-x-x

8. well i like the car but the paint job is a little boring..the grandsport didnt have the stripes on both sides either.and as for the exhaust i think it should have been a remake of the orginal retengle pipes on the 96 grandsport.i have some borla retengle exhaust pipes on my 96..people always comment on them cause a vette is the only car that can pull that one off...i think grandsport blue with black and silver rims would be cool with a black and blue interior..nice and orginal...oh and nice perfornce specs too!!!!

9. well i like the car but the paint job is a little boring..the grandsport didnt have the stripes on both sides either.and as for the exhaust i think it should have been a remake of the orginal retengle pipes on the 96 grandsport.i have some borla retengle exhaust pipes on my 96..people always comment on them cause a vette is the only car that can pull that one off...i think grandsport blue with black and silver rims would be cool with a black and blue interior..nice and orginal...

10. It would look just like the Grand Sport they already did, which is why it wouldn't be original at all...

11. How much power do you need to be happy? 5000hp??

500hp is more than enough.