Paint Murcielago

Discussion in 'Artwork - Photoshops and Sketches' started by Carbon Fiber, Jan 27, 2006.

1. i started this Lambo and forgot all about it, so i decided to finish it today.

2. Very nice. The front wheel arch is a little too bulgy. But otherwise great job, you've got skills.

Still; I hate to get back into this MSPaint argument. But what's the point of making a drawing in MSPaint? It WILL look like crap compared to the same drawing in Photoshop. It won't get displayed on any site as a header logo. It won't win any awards in an art gallery. Is it simply to prove that you can use a shitty program and still make something decent looking? You could think of it as someone using their teeth to hold a brush and create art pieces (creating adversity to prove your skills) but why use your teeth when you've got a pair of hands? Plus, while using your teeth to hold a paintbrush is creative and thought-provoking, it's NOT especially creative to use MSPaint instead of Photoshop. So what is the artistic value of MSPaint? I'm just intrigued, and I can't say I'm really on any side.

3. I understand you point completly. the answer is i simply dont know, i just like paint. i have photoshop, im just not aquainted with it yet, i suppose ill learn it sooner or later. Thanx for the comments though, they were appreciated.

4. post the original please, i love the R-GT

6. that king of the hill episode was on the other day.

7. lol yea ilike that one. Is gon rain... we say that all the time at work, were all cartoon watchin kids deep down.

8. lol yea ilike that one. Is gon rain... we say that all the time at work, were all cartoon watchin kids deep down.

9. the front is nice not a very detailed back though

10. It's not redone but painted from zero, right? Quite impressive, especially the front.

11. yea its completly from scratch, i draw the car free hand, then every once in a while ill overlay it with the photo to check my progress and just to refresh my perspectives.

12. haha... i remember when u started that, when i was doing all those paint drawings and everyone hated them lmao... nice tho. back wheel is off.