Panhard vs Lamborghini diablo gt

Discussion in '1932 Panhard et Levassor X49' started by Turbo FREAK, Aug 9, 2002.

1. whats the use of adding a car when there are no accurate stats o

anybody know the stats for this?<!-- Signature -->

2. Accident

It must suck getting into a accident in one of these.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Accident

You got that rite!<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Accident

Yes. But if someone owned this, I doubt they would drive it.

5. Re: Accident

But back then, if you did get in an accident, you didn't try to take the construction crew that made the road, the company that made the tires, the supplier who sourced the windshield, and the other driver involved to court. You just took it in stride and said "Sorry."

If you could talk after flying out of the car and landing on top of the cow that you hit in the first place.

6. Re: Accident

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ViNcE</i>
    <b>You got that rite!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

That is the coolest car ever<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Accident

I doubt many of these are still around. Besides, no one would be stupid enough to drive this around town. It is a fine car though.

8. Re: Accident

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Bugatti246</i>
    <b>I doubt many of these are still around. Besides, no one would be stupid enough to drive this around town. It is a fine car though. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I'd be stupid enough<!-- Signature -->

9. Panhard et Levasseur X 49 Torpedo VS Mclaren F1

Well not really.

Must have been something else travelling 160km's per hour in this thing. Driver must have been scared out of his wits!

I've nothing but respect for these old things though, it's always great to have a look back to see how much things have changed, don't you agree?<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: Panhard et Levasseur X 49 Torpedo VS Mclaren F1

Absolutely, the early pioneers of automotive speed were real heroes. These cars have so much more character and style than cars today.

11. Re: Panhard et Levasseur X 49 Torpedo VS Mclaren F1

More style, eh? This car cannot even compare to a Mclaren, though it is fine car.

12. Re: Panhard et Levasseur X 49 Torpedo VS Mclaren F1

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Bugatti246</i>
    <b>More style, eh? This car cannot even compare to a Mclaren, though it is fine car. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

*sigh*..and you call yourself Bugatti246<!-- Signature -->

13. Panhard LevassEUR

The brand is Panhard Levasseur , not Levassor !!!!

Don't translate the proper names !!!

Ford is Ford in the EU , not "Feurd" !!

They also used to bluid tanks.

14. Re: Panhard LevassEUR

lol...I was wondering who Levassor was. It certainly isn't French, so I was fighting a losing battle trying to pin a location of origin on this car.<!-- Signature -->

15. Re: Panhard LevassEUR

Levassor is more used

16. Re: Panhard LevassEUR

Some amenities on Panhard combat cars:
    Panhard started to build a family of lightweight wheeled armored combat vehicles in the late 60's. These combat cars were and still are highly praised by the military all around the world. They were best-sellers in their class - more than 6000 Panhard combat cars are still in use in Armies of many countries.

17. Re: Panhard LevassEUR

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Alpine</i>
    <b>
    Levassor is more used</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Calling Levassor is an offense , he was French , so the spelling must be in French.

18. No Subject

should have been an indie car.<!-- Signature -->

19. Re: No Subject

I think it is a Indy.<!-- Signature -->

20. Re: No Subject

good car in the past, very fast.<!-- Signature -->

21. Re: No Subject

Very nice... A true classic.

22. Re: No Subject

Indeed<!-- Signature -->

23. Re: No Subject

This car never ran at Indy, although some of its design innovations appeared on Indy cars in subsequent years. The 'Panhard valve' was fairly uibiquitous.

24. DOES THIS THING LOOK LIKE A SUPERCAR TO YOU????

<!-- Signature -->

25. Re: Panhard vs Lamborghini diablo gt

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from LAMBOGT1</i>
    <b>i dunno its close! i think that somebody should compare the cars. what do you guys think. I dunno im rooting for the Lambo. I think that they both are great cars except one is for very very old people. I dont think the name could get any gayer either! </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->You are quite the idiot, aren't you? and if the comparison is a joke (which I pray to god it is) no oneis laughing. <!-- Signature -->