people who love hummers love them for the wrong reason it is obv

Discussion in '1938 Lincoln Model K LeBaron Converible Sedan' started by vetteman, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: people who love hummers love them for the wrong reason it is

you make a good point, but if it had too short a wheelbase, it would roll easily.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: people who love hummers love them for the wrong reason it is

I have to agree with vetteman on both the short wheelbase and that FORDS ARE CRAP!!!! and I pity them to..there all bark and no bite. By the way nice little jingle you got there vetteman.

3. Re: people who love hummers love them for the wrong reason it is

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from vetteman</i>
    <b>you make a good point, but if it had too short a wheelbase, it would roll easily.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

A shorter wheelbase will not make it roll easier. You're thinking wheel track.
    The H2 looks like it can perform but I'd ahve to see it out in the bush before I would stand behind it. I own a 91 Lada 4x4 and I have walked through places where Hummers have gotten stuck. Bigger is not always better.

4. Re: people who love hummers love them for the wrong reason it is

I like this one alot because it has more interior room than the H1 ever did. its size is more managable but its still big enough to scare somebody in the lane ahead of you. Ever heard the pontiac commercial," wider is better?" try to drive on a off camber trail and you will appreciate a wider lower vehicle. If you want the ultimate off-roader, than try the Mercedes Benz unimog. They are the best thing money can buy. If you can't get there in unimog, you have no business going in the first place!