Perceptions Aside, GM, Ford Can Stand Proud

Discussion in 'American Cars' started by 2003 ss R, Feb 21, 2007.

1. You all sound worse than the GM fanboys. You dumbasses have gotten so tied up in attempting to sound humorous while bashing americans that you do not even sound funny anymore. Bottomline, work on your humor because it is old.

2. Go back to smoking weed and telling us your retarded adventure stories with your wore out and worthless porsche. You were at least slightly funny when you did that.

3. Wore out useless Porsche? Guess what, my Porsche is still WORTH something after being alive for like 18 years. Unlike any GM car, where the 10 year mark usually means junkyard or littering ghetto streets.

4. Haha. #1 spot in what?

5. Please:

"And the foreign car lovers will probably also not tell you (or maybe they just don't know or don't want you to know)..."

That's hilarious.

6. The only retro trend is with the GT and pony cars. And you're talking about a very tiny fraction of the whole US market.

Those cars by their own right have a nostalgic appeal, and the current (retro) designs are widely popular.

7. Oh please, I could pick a 944 up for $1700.

8. PT Cruiser, Chevy SSR, Chevy HHR... even the Solstice is kinda retro.

9. entertaining nonetheless

10. PT Cruiser, yeah. The others.. meh. In that regard you could even call the Minis retro.

Edit: BTW, I think a modern-retro Ferrari would be badass.

11. Yeah, there are a lot of retro American vehicles including ones that you forgot, but I really don't see anything retro about the Solstice.

12. I'll agree with all of those except the Solstice. It isn't really retro in any way.

13. The new Minis ARE retro.

I'd love a retro Ferrari, I'm with you there...

14. dunno what is it, but it reminds me of the early Corvettes, but maybe you're right and it isn't retro.

15. I'd LOVE to see a modern Dino 246.

16. look at the new fiorano. that's about as retro as ferrari will ever get

17. look at the new fiorano. that's about as retro as ferrari will ever get

18. it definantly isnt...just because it reminds you of a design doesnt mean its retro.

19. #69 mustang2000, Feb 26, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  20. #70 Guibo, Feb 26, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  21. I think Michiel (vandenbrink) is working on a retro Ferrari

22. Yup, and I think it looks farking hot.

23. yeah me too.