Peugeot's new look?

Discussion in '2000 Peugeot 607 Feline Concept' started by TwoPynts, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: Peugeot's new look?

It looks more like a Peugeot than a Beemer.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Peugeot's new look?

It looks alot better than BMW's hardtop Z3, its got a bit of a trunk, the hardtop Z3 looked sorta like a converse shoe (Maybe I'm the only one that thinks that). She's a light lil' bugger, too. Looks like it'd be fun fun.

3. Re: Peugeot's new look?

It's also faster than the Z3.

Even the Z3M would be killed on a race track.

4. Re: Peugeot's new look?

So this is what happens when you mate a Z3 with a plymoth prowler. Interesting look, but i dont think it will do too well.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Peugeot's new look?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from TwoPynts</i>
    <b>It looks more like a Peugeot than a Beemer.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I agree
    the looks are 100% french...
    rounded, subtle and elegant.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Peugeot's new look?

It is clearly a Peugeot. That feline look is all over the car. And that's the way Peugeot's are going to be in the near future.

7. Re: Peugeot's new look?

I don't know where you people get off saying that it doesn't look like a peugeot. Peugeot conceived it, didn't they. Besides, it has a typical lines that a peugeot would normally have. I suppose you said the same thing when the 206 was released...

8. Re: Peugeot's new look?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from deuginthesky</i>
    <b>Even the Z3M would be killed on a race track.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

In your wildest dreams buddy.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Peugeot's new look?

LOL

875kg vs 1450...Handling ?

Double wishbones suspensions system...Road holding ?

4 pot callipers Brembo brakes combined with the small weight...Very hard breaking ?

The very latest technology is used in the form of a single-piece carbon fibre body structure├é┬ůHandling and road holding ?

The Feline has race cars tech , the Z3M is killed

10. Re: Peugeot's new look?

Why does anyone think this is a Z3 copy. Hell by that standard the Z3 is a copy of the Miata, which is probably a copy of something else. I posted pics of this side by side on my thread to compare. They look nothing or almost nothing alike.<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: Peugeot's new look?

maybe...<!-- Signature -->