Piece of sh*t!!!!

Discussion in '2000 Peugeot 607 Feline Concept' started by tmbggeek, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: Piece of sh*t!!!!

What is? Your Caddilac?<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Piece of sh*t!!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from tmbggeek</i>
    <b>What is? Your Caddilac?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

thats right!

Peugeot isnt shit

3. Re: Piece of sh*t!!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from CadillacLover</i>
    <b></b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Good thought development and execution. I'm really unable to counter with another opinion cause you convinced me so well.

4. Re: Piece of sh*t!!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from CadillacLover</i>
    <b>Don't dis the Cadillac. The Cien is one of the best concept cars of the concept car world (using the new corvette frame design). And you arnt going to find a better SUV or SUT than the Escalade.

"Screw You Guys I'm Going Home!!!"

The wise words of,
    Eric Cartman</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I just fu(k your caddy.

If this is shit , what are Cadillacs ?

For the Cien , it's a CONCEPT , take a look at the Speed 12....

For SUVs , X5 everyday.

Find a Cadillac of 2000 that weights less than 1 ton , as a carbon chassis , 4 pot callipers brembo brakes , double wishbones suspension system...And do the 0-60 in 6s with 210hp.
    You won't.

Now keep your sh!t for yourself.

5. Re: Piece of sh*t!!!!

DAMn RIGHT!<!-- Signature -->