piece of shit

Discussion in '1998 Chrysler Phaeton Concept' started by abercrombr1010, Aug 9, 2002.

1. i dont like these chrystler ccept cars, they all look the same and none of them even compare to mercedes or jaguar or all the other super luxerys.

2. Re: piece of shit

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from abercrombr1010</i>
    <b>i dont like these chrystler ccept cars, they all look the same and none of them even compare to mercedes or jaguar or all the other super luxerys.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Of course they don't. It's like comparing a BMW to a Rolls-Royce. Rolls-Royces are much more luxurious. Chrysler is an American car manufacturer, therefore it cannot compete with BMW or Mercedes save a select few cars.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: piece of shit

Yeah,perhaps the specs could be much better....

4. Re: piece of shit

hey shit head, chrysler ownes mercedes so they won't compete, and if you don't like the Mopars, head over to the Ford shit or the bowties forums. Shit head. go lick your own dick

5. Re: piece of shit

i wouldnt exactly call it a peice of shit. i just dont really care for the looks of the car. a peice of shit is more like the voltswagon beatle then this car.

6. Re: piece of shit

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Fooldude</i>
    <b>i wouldnt exactly call it a peice of shit. i just dont really care for the looks of the car. a peice of shit is more like the voltswagon beatle then this car.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    The car looks great, but it handles like shit.
    And yes, VW Beatle looks like a pile of cow shit.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: piece

YOU, SIR, ARE A RETARD AND NEED BADLY TO GO SOAK YOUR HEAD. HAVE A NICE DAY.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: piece

Yes the TVR Speed 12 does destry all!!! And I really think that this Phaeton is a pretty nice car, its got a really long body, and I think if they added a couple of metres to the length, and slapped a few more doors on it, it would make the limo of the future!!!

9. Re: piece

let me say that 90% of all the people who have posted in this thread are morons

10. Re: piece of shit

this thing is junk. Chryslers are junk period. stupidly oversized gas guzzling pieces of CRAP!

11. Re: piece of shit

Maybe so, but Chrysler owns Dodge, do you hate Dodge?