PiEcE of sHiT!!!!!!

Discussion in '2000 Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT' started by Woj6, Aug 9, 2002.

1. ok it fast and quick but it's a piece of crap! Oh my god this car suck! bah it's just my opinion<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: PiEcE of sHiT!!!!!!

you are an idiot, oh my god this car suck, i am guessing u are asian and are scared by a car that is faster than a civic but u have to realize this is one of the fastest cars you can buy and it also can handle than almost all asian cars but u think this car suck, thats something u have to live with the rest of ur life, being a born idiot

3. Re: PiEcE of sHiT!!!!!!

Hey sucker! I dont like this car, it's just my OPINION! You're a fuc?(*& *****! You're not agree with me just it!<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: PiEcE of sHiT!!!!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Woj6</i>
    <b>Hey sucker! I dont like this car, it's just my OPINION! You're a fuc?(*& *****! You're not agree with me just it!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Your not allowed to have an opinion. Your stupid and we hate you! Respond to me I dare you! <!-- Signature -->

5. Re: PiEcE of sHiT!!!!!!

I agree this car is a POS. it is quick but everyone knows that vipers spin out like crazy. put it on any course with more than 1 turn and id take almost any car over this one.

6. Re: PiEcE of sHiT!!!!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from blahweee</i>
    <b>I agree this car is a POS. it is quick but everyone knows that vipers spin out like crazy. put it on any course with more than 1 turn and id take almost any car over this one.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Oh and I suppose you have personal experience with this car? How would you know about Vipers spinning out like crazy? Let me guess according to Grand Turismo when you played it you were spinning out like crazy huh? Well I guess since a videogame is so close to the real experience your absolutely right huh? Idiot! Don't post again, this car is far from being a piece of shit! I'd like to see this car go up against a ZL-1 that would be a sweet race between to bad ass American Beasts! Who agrees? If you think this car is crap, "F*ck You!<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: PiEcE of sHiT!!!!!!

Surely its not going to get round a corner with is 800bhp eating up it 18 inch wheels...

8. Re: PiEcE of sHiT!!!!!!

A gas pedal is not on or off switch. You can limit the amount of power being put to the ground. 800hp only happens at 5,500rpm...<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: PiEcE of sHiT!!!!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from I Hate RustStangs</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from blahweee</i>
    <b>I agree this car is a POS. it is quick but everyone knows that vipers spin out like crazy. put it on any course with more than 1 turn and id take almost any car over this one.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Oh and I suppose you have personal experience with this car? How would you know about Vipers spinning out like crazy? Let me guess according to Grand Turismo when you played it you were spinning out like crazy huh? Well I guess since a videogame is so close to the real experience your absolutely right huh? Idiot! Don't post again, this car is far from being a piece of shit! I'd like to see this car go up against a ZL-1 that would be a sweet race between to bad ass American Beasts! Who agrees? If you think this car is crap, "F*ck You!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Ah shut your #$%#ing mouth son of *****! Oh pis en passant moi non plus je t'aime po! hehe you are a stupid moron!<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: PiEcE of sHiT!!!!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Woj6</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from I Hate RustStangs</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from blahweee</i>

Oh and I suppose you have personal experience with this car? How would you know about Vipers spinning out like crazy? Let me guess according to Grand Turismo when you played it you were spinning out like crazy huh? Well I guess since a videogame is so close to the real experience your absolutely right huh? Idiot! Don't post again, this car is far from being a piece of shit! I'd like to see this car go up against a ZL-1 that would be a sweet race between to bad ass American Beasts! Who agrees? If you think this car is crap, "F*ck You!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Ah shut your #$%#ing mouth son of *****! Oh pis en passant moi non plus je t'aime po! hehe you are a stupid moron!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

sa mere est un putin don't u think woj6??