Piece of shit

Discussion in '1988 Italdesign Aztec Concept' started by mustangs4ever, Aug 9, 2002.

1. The only 2 good things that come out of Italy are Lamborginis and ferarris.......................................<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Piece of shit

You're right. Ferrari and Lamborghini are the only good Italian car companies I know of. Bugatti is kind of a ripoff, Maserati got old, and Qvale is barely even famous.

3. Re: Piece of shit

A HUGE PIECE OF SHIT!

4. Re: Piece of shit

ITS SUCKS MY D*CK

5. Re: Piece of shit

wouldnt it be hard to make out in this car?

6. Re: Piece of shit

Are we forgetting the 33-2 Stradale, best Alfa ever?
    But yeah, for production cars, you are right. Oh, and I think it would be IMPOSSIBLE...

7. Re: Piece of shit

this car is not a peice of shit i bet u your car is shit

r dog

8. Re: Piece of shit

alright this is the bomb but 2 weird to drive!!! left or right? where's the driver both sides can change direction?

9. Re: Piece of shit

Just look at the Italdesign Nazca C2 for instance. Also an Italdesign concept. How in the world can that be crap? Are you out of your mind? Italy makes the worlds best looking cars. I think almost all Italian cars look sexy. Yes, even the Fiat Panda.

10. Re: Piece of shit

i agree this does look like a piece of shit
    wen i drive nice cars people turn there heads
    if i were 2 drive this they would turn there heads cause of how bad it looks not how good

11. Re: Piece of shit

This car is shit but it doesn't mean Italdesign is. Italdesign came from Italy and it is the opposite of shit.

12. The Fiat Panda is disgusting! But other Fiats are all nice. And Alfa Romeos rock hard!