Place negative thoughts here

Discussion in '2006 Dodge Viper SRT-10 Coupe' started by ryn04, Jan 9, 2006.

1. Am I the only one that isn't interestedin the Viper, maybe because it's a 10 year old design. Sure it's had a few little bits and bobs, still looks the same to me. Nice car, just change it to look a bit more modern.

2. it went retro!

It's pretty sad, the Durango originally was a midside SUV. Now it's a behemoth that getw worse mileage then the Hummer

3. did anyone see the test on 5th gear when they had one of these, he also said that it doesnt like to brake, turn or change gear, he said that the gearbox felt like it was out of a truck.

he said that he couldnt believe that dodge thought this car was ready because it is absoloute garbage.

4. I do agree that the new coupe is not quite the same as the GTS, but Dodge has done a pretty good job with the overall shape. The GTS tail lights are a nice touch and show where the new coupe's roots lie. There is a bit of the Vette in the lines, along with the boxed look that seems to be the new styling cue among vehicles being designed today. It is good to know that it still looks like a Viper, which I was hoping they wouldn't completely destroy the overall look.

5. I do agree that the new coupe is not quite the same as the GTS, but Dodge has done a pretty good job with the overall shape. The GTS tail lights are a nice touch and show where the new coupe's roots lie. There is a bit of the Vette in the lines, along with the boxed look that seems to be the new styling cue among vehicles being designed today. It is good to know that it still looks like a Viper, which I was hoping they wouldn't completely destroy the overall look.

6. I agree that the new Coupe is not the same as the GTS, but its still recognizable as a Viper, which is the important part. It has taken me a while to get attached to its looks, but it is an amazing vehicle. Yes, Dodge has used the Viper to bring it out of bad times, but what car would you rather do it with? Ford and GM should follow suit. The Vette and the Mustang are getting old and should be replaced in the next five years. You know the viper won't be around for 40 years-how often could Dodge re-design it?

7. lol, the viper is the best looking car in the universe

and have no idea how u mean more modern, u want an ugly a$$ wing that goes 50meter up into the air like most japcrap :p

8. personally i think its the vette that took the vipers styling after all the second generation viper was out long before the new vette (that is of course if the c6 is what you refer to)