please build this car!

Discussion in '1999 Cadillac Evoq Concept' started by locoako786, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: please build this car!

i'll build it...... a clay model that it muahaha anywayz it has a corvette engine i noticed... SWEET!

2. Re: please build this car!

yeppers i cant wait till i see it in some auto shows im gunna try to get into the ny one soon they just had one and they gunna go somewhere else now... watch me follow em lol

3. Re: please build this car!

The Vette doesn't have a supercharged engine, does it?<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: please build this car!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from DANVM</i>
    <b>The Vette doesn't have a supercharged engine, does it?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

no the 2002 chevrolet corvette z06 has the LS6 v8 6 speed manual, this on the other hand was very impressive... 4 speed auto with supercharged v8

5. Re: please build this car!

the only difference this has is that this is a little heavier than corvette but it has better rpm and, well i'd still take corvette over any other supercar

6. Re: please build this car!

dont think so what? i was comparing the engine power against the corvette.... this is supercharged and it only came out to be 405 hp i still respect cadillac but they cudve done more than that

7. Re: please build this car!

i dunno probably.... they will either change it or never even come out with it. the ones gm agreeded to do was cien and some others for chevy bel air and pontiac and all that. thats just what caddy needed anywayz.... a new sports car<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: please build this car!

tanx for tha support<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: please build this car!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from WakkaWu</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from DANVM</i>
    <b>The Vette doesn't have a supercharged engine, does it?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

no the 2002 chevrolet corvette z06 has the LS6 v8 6 speed manual, this on the other hand was very impressive... 4 speed auto with supercharged v8</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> yeah but that 0 to 60 isn't so impressive<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: please build this car!

did u notice this has about 1000 lbs more than corvette and this is supercharged..... not a reg engine<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: please build this car!

yeh i heard on car and driver that corvette is comin out with 742 hp or something like that in a 2005 corvette hehehe nice one aint it??<!-- Signature -->

12. I really hope cadillac builds this car so all those people that think the americans cant compete shut their mouths.

13. Re: please build this car!

HELL YEA!!! This is pretty damn sweet.<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: please build this car!

Isn't this the concept of the now "out into production" XLR's?<!-- Signature -->

15. Re: please build this car!

very

16. Re: please build this car!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from WakkaWu</i>
    <b>yeh i heard on car and driver that corvette is comin out with 742 hp or something like that in a 2005 corvette hehehe nice one aint it??</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->In 2005. Are they going to make the tigershark vette?<!-- Signature -->

17. Re: please build this car!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from camaro</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from WakkaWu</i>
    <b>yeh i heard on car and driver that corvette is comin out with 742 hp or something like that in a 2005 corvette hehehe nice one aint it??</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->In 2005. Are they going to make the tigershark vette?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Well are they?????<!-- Signature -->

18. Re: please build this car!

yes good question. maybe wakka can ya answer us?<!-- Signature -->

19. Re: please build this car!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Bigblockbrawler</i>
    <b>yes good question. maybe wakka can ya answer us?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Ya can you answer us.<!-- Signature -->

20. Re: please build this car!

wakka where is your answer?<!-- Signature -->

21. Re: please build this car!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Bigblockbrawler</i>
    <b>wakka where is your answer?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Yes wakka.<!-- Signature -->