POLL-DO U PERFER LAMBO OR VIPER

Discussion in '2002 Lamborghini Murciélago' started by BurnOut3:16, Oct 30, 2002.

1. Re: POLL-DO U PERFER LAMBO OR VIPER

absolutely positevly certainly totally critically :Of course Lambo. Period.

2. Re: POLL-DO U PERFER LAMBO OR VIPER

why in the hell would u compare a lamboghini to a viper? it's stupid everybody knows that lamborghini makes some of the best cars in the world.......right? so why compare it to a p.o.s viper?

3. Re: POLL-DO U PERFER LAMBO OR VIPER

Y? because some guy on this website said that a Viper is better, so to prove him wrong, i made a poll to show him that people perfer a Lambo over a Viper

4. Re: POLL-DO U PERFER LAMBO OR VIPER

well it was a dumb idea pal. compare a lamborghini to a ferrari not a gay ass viper!!

5. Re: POLL-DO U PERFER LAMBO OR VIPER

WHO EVER SAYS THEY PREFER VIPERS ARE SO GAY AND SHOULD CHECK IN AT A DOCORS SURGERY FOR BRAIN SURGERY!!! VIPERS ARE GAY AND NOT THE BEST CARS ON THE SITE

6. Re: POLL-DO U PERFER LAMBO OR VIPER

I agree with that, i dont like Vipers either, but i got my reasons. i dont like the rear styling, and the handling. i havnt drivin a Viper but i heard it was horrible handling and comfort.

7. Re: POLL-DO U PERFER LAMBO OR VIPER

dude, you are such a dumb ass this car sucks copared to any viper thats been out on market since 1996. the viper 800 TT dominates the lambo just in speed and horse.now let alone the quarter mile wich blows your gay "lambo"away any day. this carisent evena pro racing car.its acar you can get from hennesey they just turn a gts into a 800 TT. duh.

go right ahead compare the specs on any lamboghini and if it beats it ill just tell you another viper that is the king of the asphault.

oh and bythe way now when they run a quater mile 0-60 etc they go around an oval track sothe next time you type have acar thats worth fighting for.

my vote.VIPPER

8. Re: POLL-DO U PERFER LAMBO OR VIPER

vipers are evil......i don't like them,you can guess what my answer is

9. Re: POLL-DO U PERFER LAMBO OR VIPER

yeah well your viper is a piece of shit made just to compete against better cars the 800tt is a #$%#in race car i mean i hope it can beat this one. viper suck ass and i think u need to shut the #$%# up asshole.

10. Re: POLL-DO U PERFER LAMBO OR VIPER

yeah well to bad the 800tt is not a race car any body inthe world can have a dodge hennesey800tt viper venom. its just a #$%#ing dodge viper gts that you can pay them $70.000 to give it a new engine, better proformence, interior exterior, witch gives it sports racing like proformance but it it dosent even come close to being a stock car. its still just the same old viper with a new look and parts thats still rated #1 car on the market. that gose for speed, acceloration, power an proformence.

so to sum it all up the vipers
    still the best
    period

11. Re: POLL-DO U PERFER LAMBO OR VIPER

Once agian the reason i put this topic was someone said Vipers aer more pefered, and just more and more people say lamborghini's are more perfered. okay, so just listen to me, lamborghinis are more pefered. bottom line

12. Re: POLL-DO U PERFER LAMBO OR VIPER

how about u get your hand off of your boyfriends cock learn how to spell and s8uck your mommy's dick too hell. vipers suck period

13. Re: POLL-DO U PERFER LAMBO OR VIPER

Also all i ever hear from u Viper fans is about the TT, well is that the only car that could smoke the murcielago? because it seems like thats the only good car you can come up with for Vipers. I can come up with more Lambos, such as the Diablo, Jota, Vt roadster, SL, and more. it seems like the only good viper there is, is the TT

14. Re: POLL-DO U PERFER LAMBO OR VIPER

a murcielago could beat the shit out of tt!!!

15. Re: POLL-DO U PERFER LAMBO OR VIPER

they are both raw, untammed beasts,
    they look both astonishing beautifull,
    they are almost equal, almost
    the lambo Murcielago:
    goes faster on the 0-60 mph
    has 80 BHP more power than the viper
    looks out of the ordinary than the viper,
    lambo, engine is in the back and viper in the front so the lambo is saver than the viper, in terms of engine blow ups, but such cars won't have that i hope.
    the engine of the lambo is more up to date than the viper,
    a 6.1 V 12 that give 580 BHP compared to a 8.3 V 10 that give 506 BHP is a big difference.

ok the viper is cheaper than the lambo.

for me I'll take the lambo, It looks nicer and is more stylish than the viper.
    but both are great cars,

16. Re: POLL-DO U PERFER LAMBO OR VIPER

Thats a good point, i like it when people give logical reasons for their opinions. but like i said, most people prefer the Lambo over Viper.

17. Re: POLL-DO U PERFER LAMBO OR VIPER

thx.

yeah your probably right. well you could buy both but than you would face the trouble which one you'd drive today.

18. Re: POLL-DO U PERFER LAMBO OR VIPER

Lamborghini all the way......generally faster cheaper and cooler

19. Re: POLL-DO U PERFER LAMBO OR VIPER

i would leave the cheaper out of it, Lambo are rather expensive.

20. Re: POLL-DO U PERFER LAMBO OR VIPER

Yup, much expensive-er

21. Re: POLL-DO U PERFER LAMBO OR VIPER

know you see wat i dont get is why ppl compare a top of the line lambo to a mid class viper like the GTS, know i am not sayin the GTS isnt a good car in my eyes its jus by far not the best. Comparing the best viper to this ofcourse the viper would win. if any one wants any proof jus ask me.

22. Re: POLL-DO U PERFER LAMBO OR VIPER

For the last time, i made this topic because a person on this website that Vipers are "better" and more prefered than Lamborghini's so i made this to prove him wrong, in the fact that people like and prefer Lamborghini's more.

23. Re: POLL-DO U PERFER LAMBO OR VIPER

not only can the tt's wipe the lambos ass but so can the srt/10,gts acr, gtsr consept, king , etc. dude lust look at the specs than you canrelly cast your vote in sted of going by what other people say.dose anyone know what know what or who started the viper? carrol shelby ,the cobra. the vipers rated the most powerful car in america
    gimme a car and ill look at the specs ill tell you

vipers rule!

24. Re: POLL-DO U PERFER LAMBO OR VIPER

the engine of the Viper is in the front, so all the weight goes on the front wheels which makes it very heavy to turn, only the rear wheels are powered by the engine, so you need lots off downforce to put as much traction as possible on the wheels.

the engine of the Murcielago is in the middle off the car, meaning nearly excellent weight distribution, light steering, more traction on the back wheels and the Murcielago is 4WD, ok that systems puts on some more weight but you can take corners with more speed, more traction.

the viper srt/10 gives 506 BHP, very impressive, but the Murcielago gives 580 BHP.
    the tt are more powerfull but those are a step up the ladder, you should be comparing the tt and others GTRs, acr, etc to the future Murcielago GT. not the normal Murcielago.

and you stated it very correctly, the viper is the most powerfull car in America, no other American sports car can beat it. But the Europian sportscars can.

25. Re: POLL-DO U PERFER LAMBO OR VIPER

ok i just want to make this clear to everyone im not going to say the vipers better in this sentence but the viper is a mucule carthe lamborghini is an exotic car not a sports car.just telling you whats right.