POLL-DO U PERFER LAMBO OR VIPER

Discussion in '2002 Lamborghini Murciélago' started by BurnOut3:16, Oct 30, 2002.

1. Re: POLL-DO U PERFER LAMBO OR VIPER

lambo- finest work of art ever to hit showrooms, beautifully engineered engine, incredible sound, driving experience like no other.
    viper- same quality as a ford f-150, low tech cumbersome engine, annoying sound, driving experience like a ford excursion.

no brainer. don't compare a viper to a lamborghini. it's like me comparing rosie'o donnel to elizabeth hurley.

2. Re: POLL-DO U PERFER LAMBO OR VIPER

oh my God, are half you people blind or unable to read? How many times, honostly, how many times must i say this? I MADE THIS FORUM BECAUSE ANOTHER MEMBER SAID THAT VIPERS ARE MORE PERFERED THAN LAMBORGHINIS, AND TO PROVE HIM WRONG, I DID THIS. please understand what i am saying, and for those how understand, thank you for not asking this ridiculous question.

3. Re: POLL-DO U PERFER LAMBO OR VIPER

Lambo or WHAT??? Heh, of course Murcielago. It has no truck-engine, but classic european engine with track origins. And that's what we like, isn't it?

4. Re: POLL-DO U PERFER LAMBO OR VIPER

I would pick the Viper because they are built to last. Car&Driver broke the Murcielago 2 out of 2 times but they tested the Vipers longer and harder and didn't have any trouble. And it would also depend on which viper you were talking about. I would defeniatley choose the SRT-10 over the R/T 10

5. Re: POLL-DO U PERFER LAMBO OR VIPER

well ur comparin a Manufacturer against a Model so iunno but id probs go for the Viper

6. Re: POLL-DO U PERFER LAMBO OR VIPER

I meant company wise, i didnt notice the model vs. manufactorer at te time.

7. Re: POLL-DO U PERFER LAMBO OR VIPER

i agree
    lamborghinis are shit

8. Re: POLL-DO U PERFER LAMBO OR VIPER

holy #$%# hemi dumbass piece of shit-how can you possibly say that lambos are shit when your alias is hemisomething or other do you have any idea the kind of incredible heritage that goes into any lamborghini? Probably not-seeing as you probably live in a triler-chew tobacco-say ya'll a lot-and #$%# your sister

please don't be a #$%#ing moron anymore-you're stupidity is giving me a headache

9. Re: POLL-DO U PERFER LAMBO OR VIPER

Not too much difference between them. But all the differences are better on the side of the Murcielago.

I like the AWD and style, plus this handles great.
    The Viper handles very well too.

The Murcielago has what like .2 seconds faster on the 0-60, not too much difference but this is exotic and look so awesome.

Murcielago

10. Re: POLL-DO U PERFER LAMBO OR VIPER

The name says it all...