Pontiac: home of the soccer mom's

Discussion in '2001 Pontiac Vibe GT-R Concept' started by 70SuperBee, Aug 10, 2002.

1. I love firebirds, hate all other pontiacs. They are making too many soccer mom vehicles. Too many ugly SUV's and vans. <!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Pontiac: home of the soccer mom's

They are making way for the SSR Pickup with 400hp...

keep faith man. GMC-Chevy are going to soon rule over ford.
    <!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Pontiac: home of the soccer mom's

Yeah, the SSR has the looks of the classic 30's-40's trucks, and are hell of alot faster and lighter. I HATE the vibe, though.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Pontiac: home of the soccer mom's

This is a cool car,the SSR is the worst truck i have ever seen.

5. Re: Pontiac: home of the soccer mom's

kind of reminds me of the crappy Aztec SUV

6. Re: Pontiac: home of the soccer mom's

soccer moms are u kiddin this isnt a soccer moms car its a rich kids street racer all you need is nos and cooler lookin rims than those black ones

7. Re: Pontiac: home of the soccer mom's

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from carkid9</i>
    <b>soccer moms are u kiddin this isnt a soccer moms car its a rich kids street racer all you need is nos and cooler lookin rims than those black ones </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Yea street race mom's minivan!!!<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Pontiac: home of the soccer mom's

haha u think ur funny dont u id race this thing its looks pretty sweet just give it nos and a turbo and ur set to ract downtown even though its nto really my cup o tea id race this on the street

9. Re: Pontiac: home of the soccer mom's

yeah and this is a minivan if this is a minivan idk what your but it sounds pretty #$%#ed up hey so its like you hahahha

10. Re: Pontiac: home of the soccer mom's

hey numbnuts, here's something you'll understand. you remember in the fast and the furious when he put the almighty NOS on the Eclipse and it couldn't handle it? that's what's going to happen here. you put a turbo and NOS on this thing you get 10 seconds of power and then a friggin mushroom cloud. get a grip.<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: Pontiac: home of the soccer mom's

and your point is you just described street racing at its finest a big clou d of smoke and no handling you dont need to be able to handle to go in a staright line

straight= no turns

12. Re: Pontiac: home of the soccer mom's

man, how did you make it to grade 4? I'm telling you nos and a turbo on this Pontiac, which is not even worthy of the badge "GT-R", is retarded. I don't need you to tell me my point, I already made it. I know racing involves handling, but NEWSFLASH: This car can't do it now, so nos and a turbo won't help that much.