POOR JAPANESE AREN'T ORIGINAL, BUT AT LEAST THEY KNOW WHO TO COP

Discussion in '2001 Mitsuoka Orochi Concept' started by FORD GUY, Aug 10, 2002.

1. <!-- Signature -->

2. Re: POOR JAPANESE AREN'T ORIGINAL, BUT AT LEAST THEY KNOW WHO TO

i can't think of any other company that has made a supercar this ugly. who do you think they copied?

3. Re: POOR JAPANESE AREN'T ORIGINAL, BUT AT LEAST THEY KNOW WHO TO

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from FORD GUY</i>
    <b></b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->i am not surprised someone with ur log in name postest that. so tell me this, what does it resemble? huh? nothing, thats right. name one car on the road that looks anything even close to that, oh thats right u cant, cuz there has never been anything like this before. but seeing that its no a domestic, u had to find some way of trashing it, i wonder if ur number of posts has anything to do with ur age...as for ugliest supercar? well thats all in opinion as for looks, but i personally think its gorgous<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: POOR JAPANESE AREN'T ORIGINAL, BUT AT LEAST THEY KNOW WHO TO

it looks a little like an XJ220 wit gay headlights and lots of weird mods
    <!-- Signature -->

5. Re: POOR JAPANESE AREN'T ORIGINAL, BUT AT LEAST THEY KNOW WHO TO

I hate ford people, for the reason that anything that is not a ofrd, is automatically shit. It doesn't matter that it will kill a mustang, to them, if it's not a ford, it sucks.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: POOR JAPANESE AREN'T ORIGINAL, BUT AT LEAST THEY KNOW WHO TO

Most Japanese cars aren't this, um, creative. Kinda looks like a mid engine 'supercar' with a low-rider treatment; check out the wire rims.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: POOR JAPANESE AREN'T ORIGINAL, BUT AT LEAST THEY KNOW WHO TO

Anyone that dare bash the design's of this gorgeouse car should be smacked. Although it does have a very arguable design, it is nontheless an exotic masterpeice. Smooth flowing lines, crashing into hard muscular rigid ones allows this car to stand by its self among Lamborghini, Ferrari, Janguar (who mind you hasnt put a supercar into production in a long time) and others.
    And also for those who think this car is simpy a copy of others, I would like to ask you to think of your favorite car, and try to think of a part of it that doesnt resemble any another car. You wont be able to. With the vast number of designs out there, its imposible to design a car that is 100% orriginal and resembles nothing. Although the Orochi does resemble the XJ220 in its stance and basic body style. But if you read the few lines about the car, its sais Mitsuoka makes modifies Jags for the Japanese market; hense the Jaguar resemblance. <!-- Signature -->