Poor Steve McQueen

Discussion in '2001 Ford Mustang Bullitt GT' started by SSfearSS, Aug 9, 2002.

1. The Bullit does nothing for the legend he drove. <!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Poor Steve McQueen

It's been a long time ! LOL !

No more offences, please !<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Poor Steve McQueen

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Lido Iacocca</i>
    <b>It's been a long time ! LOL !

No more offences, please !</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    You are a LA-HOO-ZA-HER. LOSER! YES, YOU!!! Offences? What? You speak English?<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Poor Steve McQueen

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SSfearSS</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Lido Iacocca</i>
    <b>It's been a long time ! LOL !

No more offences, please !</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    You are a LA-HOO-ZA-HER. LOSER! YES, YOU!!! Offences? What? You speak English?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You're a stupid, Mr. Feared.

I was joking with the music "No More Tears" - Ozzy Osbourne.

Anyway, Steeve was smart. He never drove a stupid "Shrimp-Comrade" like you.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Poor Steve McQueen

Ohhh. Ohhhh! Ouch!! Grrrrrrr. I'm really mad now!!! I'm gonna.. I'm gonna... Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Shut up lida. <!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Poor Steve McQueen

POOR YOU ASSHOLE.JUST BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU ARE A BADASS DOES NOT MAKE YOU ONE OH DOES SS STAND FOR SISSY SHIT.