Poor Supras...

Discussion in '2001 Ford Mustang Bullitt GT' started by IMPREZA 1, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: All Mustangs SUCK

no need to worry he is banned<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: All Mustangs SUCK

ha ha ha, Mustangs are almost as fast as my shit dropping out of my ass, ALMOST, like i can piss faster than a mustang can do a quarter mile, VIPERS ARE AMAZING, get yourself a dodge viper GTSR and then alk about speed, or how about a dodge viper hennessy venom 800 twin turbo, that can any mustang, vipers all the way

3. Re: All Mustangs SUCK

Well said. ViperGTSR<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: All Mustangs SUCK

i wouldn't mind having a viper, but tell me where i am going to get the money<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: All Mustangs SUCK

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from hotrod88</i>
    <b>Mustangs are the best cars ever!!!!! Next to the Lamborgini!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Not really. Mustang has had some good runs. This is an okay car, but for the price I could do better with an older mustang and my own damn mods. It's kind of an insult to the car in the movie... The best american car ever made hands down is and always has been the Corvette. You'd have to be a communist not to want to drive one... hell, I bet even the communists want to drive one... too bad for them we don't import them... hehehe.

Anyway, Here I go again with the whole mustang thing... I really love some of the things ford has done with the mustang... but I think this one fell a bit short. It've been nicer if they threw a supercharged V-8 in this thing, redesigned the styling a bit more so that it was more distinctive... and made it a real ass-kicker worthy of the name Bullit. Oh well, they went for the overpriced easy to manufacture slight performance mods. Damn.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: All Mustangs SUCK

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Josh6474</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SupraCharged</i>
    <b>Mustangs suck plain and simple. There not much else to it. They aren't very fast, their not reliable and they look like crap. I wouldn't pay a penny for this car. You want a real car, a real speedster. Try the Supra which is by far a much better car than this piece of crap.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

How funny. He must not know that a Mustang Cobra runs a 13.5 in the 1/4, and his precious Supra also runs a 13.5, and the Cobra happens to be about 12 grand cheaper. What can I say? He just doesn't get it, Americans are just the best at making cheap speed.

By the way, a Mustang Cobra(13.5 1/4) can take a Skyline(13.8). I love that. Mustang Cobra beats a Nissan Skyline. I love it. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Ummmm... A Cobra would only be able to outrun a Skyline GT-R if you didn't tune the engine (and I don't mean modify) for where it was racing... and that's just the quarter mile... the true test of performance isn't how a damn car can go fast in a straight line... Skyline's weren't built to drag (although modified Skyline's are incredible and companies like NISMO, Blitz, and Top Secret could turn out Skyline's that would beat the hell out of almost anything in the quarter mile - see Skyline R34, Blitz) and on a roadcourse a Skyline will destroy a Mustang with it's stock performance (yep, even a Cobra R) because of the Attensa system onboard. Don't go around dissing Skyline's until you see one in action. They can corner better than almost anything, and the stock suspension and control systems are phenomenal. If american car companies could build anything like an R34, I'd be running out to buy it. Unfortunately there's only one streetlegal importer of Skyline GT-Rs in the US (Motorex - CA) and they jack up the price when they ship them over.<!-- Signature -->

7. All Mustangs SUCK

Mustangs suck plain and simple. There not much else to it. They aren't very fast, their not reliable and they look like crap. I wouldn't pay a penny for this car. You want a real car, a real speedster. Try the Supra which is by far a much better car than this piece of crap.

8. Re: All Mustangs SUCK

Here we go again !! A new member saying trash !! If you don`t like any Mustangs, that`s fine by me. But the way you wrote that is a bit harsh. At the beginning, me too I wrote bad threads, but now, not any more. And by the way, I like Supra`s also.

9. Re: All Mustangs SUCK

nice 5.0

10. Re: All Mustangs SUCK

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Pantera311</i>
    <b>nice 5.0</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Thank you. It`s a 1991 LX convertible. Only problem with this car, winter too damn long !!!!

11. Re: All Mustangs SUCK

Heh- Winter sucks. Have you done anything to the engine?

12. Re: All Mustangs SUCK

HOW DO YOU BAN PEOPLE?
    BY THE WAY THAT IS A NICE 5.0

13. Re: All Mustangs SUCK

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from CarreraGtRacer</i>
    <b>HOW DO YOU BAN PEOPLE?
    BY THE WAY THAT IS A NICE 5.0</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

he is a mod. only mods can ban people<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: All Mustangs SUCK

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from BP</i>
    <b>Heh- Winter sucks. Have you done anything to the engine?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Nope. Nothing. It`s all stock and that`s how I like it. I don`t mind for peoples that put mods on there cars. My taste is stock. It takes some $$$$ for mods, and since I`m a family man, well got other priorities, if you know what I mean.

15. Re: All Mustangs SUCK

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from CarreraGtRacer</i>
    BY THE WAY THAT IS A NICE 5.0</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Here`s a pic

16. Re: All Mustangs SUCK

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Low Rider</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from CarreraGtRacer</i>

he is a mod. only mods can ban people</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Mods can't ban yet. Only the administration can.

17. Re: All Mustangs SUCK

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from V8stangman</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from BP</i>
    <b>Heh- Winter sucks. Have you done anything to the engine?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Nope. Nothing. It`s all stock and that`s how I like it. I don`t mind for peoples that put mods on there cars. My taste is stock. It takes some $$$$ for mods, and since I`m a family man, well got other priorities, if you know what I mean.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Yeah, I can understand where you're coming from (but, hey, if you ever wanted to modify it, you got a great base to start from). I like the picture, too.

18. Re: All Mustangs SUCK

<b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from V8stangman</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from BP</i>

Nope. Nothing. It`s all stock and that`s how I like it. I don`t mind for peoples that put mods on there cars. My taste is stock. It takes some $$$$ for mods, and since I`m a family man, well got other priorities, if you know what I mean.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Yeah, I can understand where you're coming from (but, hey, if you ever wanted to modify it, you got a great base to start from). I like the picture, too.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I got 2 boys and growing up fast and once they have there drivers licences, I think they would`nt mine driving it. But will see about that !!

19. Re: All Mustangs SUCK

Damn. Banned after only 16 posts? That is impressive. Those must have been some bad posts! lol

20. Re: All Mustangs SUCK

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from LegendNH</i>
    <b>no need to worry he is banned</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

yeah.. but why isn't this shit deleted?!<!-- Signature -->

21. Re: All Mustangs SUCK

Mustangs are the best cars ever!!!!! Next to the Lamborgini!

22. Re: All Mustangs SUCK

<b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Low Rider</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from CarreraGtRacer</i>

he is a mod. only mods can ban people</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Mods can't ban yet. Only the administration can.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

well....they should be able to ban people<!-- Signature -->

23. Re: All Mustangs SUCK

by all means express your opinion but 'all mustangs suck' doesn't exactly present an solid case...
    there are some good mustangs, but i'm of the opinion this one is overrated!<!-- Signature -->

24. Re: All Mustangs SUCK

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SupraCharged</i>
    <b>Mustangs suck plain and simple. There not much else to it. They aren't very fast, their not reliable and they look like crap. I wouldn't pay a penny for this car. You want a real car, a real speedster. Try the Supra which is by far a much better car than this piece of crap.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

How funny. He must not know that a Mustang Cobra runs a 13.5 in the 1/4, and his precious Supra also runs a 13.5, and the Cobra happens to be about 12 grand cheaper. What can I say? He just doesn't get it, Americans are just the best at making cheap speed.

By the way, a Mustang Cobra(13.5 1/4) can take a Skyline(13.8). I love that. Mustang Cobra beats a Nissan Skyline. I love it.

25. Re: All Mustangs SUCK

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Josh6474</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SupraCharged</i>

By the way, a Mustang Cobra(13.5 1/4) can take a Skyline(13.8). I love that. Mustang Cobra beats a Nissan Skyline. I love it. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->I am one big ass muscle car fan, but there is one, JUST ONE, jap car I like, the skyline. The only all-wheel-drive supercar. Needs more power, though. <!-- Signature -->