poormans x5

Discussion in '2002 Chrysler Pacifica Concept' started by keyansanai, Aug 9, 2002.

1. cmon look at the resembelence it looks like an x5 lowered and uglified

2. Re: poormans x5

yup, the body does look like X5, exept the front grill looks different. Even the headlights look like the new BMW's.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: poormans x5

I agree...the headlights look like the new 7-series....and the grill's too big..<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: poormans x5

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ProjectMarko</i>
    <b>I agree...the headlights look like the new 7-series....and the grill's too big..</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Thats bullshit man. Chrysler was doing the "Owl Eye" Headlight design long before anyone else was. Plus they were the first to make the autoshift mainstream.

Plus it does look like a poor mans BMW. Good thing it's the Top of the line Chrysler product mixed with Mercedes engineering with probably a Mitsubishi engine. I'll pocket the money from the X5 and buy this.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: poormans x5

This does't look anything like a SUV to me whatsoever. It's just like a Volvo Cross Country V70. The styling does look a bit like the X5's, but it is no where close to as high as the X5 sits. I think it's just completely different.<!-- Signature -->