Porsche Cayenne?!?!

Discussion in '2000 Porsche Carrera GT Concept' started by 50 cent, Dec 21, 2002.

1. First of all, sorry about posteing this topic in here, how come they never listed that car on this site?? Second of all, what do all you think of it? Both the Cayenne S and Cayenne Turbo?

Here's my veiw on things. The Cayenne Turbo is amazing for an SUV. Twin Turbo V8, 450 HP, 0-60 in 5.4 seconds, and from what i've read, great handeling. It's no doubt the fastest PRODUCTION suv on the planet, faster than 4.6xi and ML55 AMG. But on the other hand it's a porsche. Why did Porsche, srtictly a racing car company, Build and SUV? Do they have any business being in that class. Also the cayenne Turbo is over $100,000. Who would pay that for an SUV. Now i know the H1 hummer costs that much money, but it can go off roading in places unimaginable. This suv doesn't look like it can off road that well. So my decision, Thumbs down. Stick to building supercars porsche, you're much better there!

2. Re: Porsche Cayenne?!?!

Cayenne Turbo is actually $88,000 and plus the only reason Porsche is doing this is so that they can make money and spend it on better cars.

3. Re: Porsche Cayenne?!?!

but i don't think that people are willing to buy it for that much. i mean a hummer is nice, but i don't see very many of those.

4. Re: Porsche Cayenne?!?!

The only reason you don't see Hummers there is because you don't live in a City as big as Houston. We see one around every corner.

5. Re: Porsche Cayenne?!?!

Well here in old Ontario I see a few Hummers, a guy down the street has a NSX, M3 and a 996 Turbo, Sweetness. I dont no why caddy still says they have the most powerful SUV. This sucker is.