Porsche is the best car.

Discussion in '2005 Ruf RT 12' started by RalphCM, Feb 7, 2006.

1. dumba**es

2. You're on to something but you haven't quite nailed it. Full proof that RUFs are seperate cars from the Porsche chassis they begin life as: Their modifications are deemed by the federal highways safety institutions in Germany and many other European countries (I don't know the name of that establishment) to be sufficiant to warrant a seperate VIN #!

3. You're on to something but you haven't quite nailed it. Full proof that RUFs are seperate cars from the Porsche chassis they begin life as: Their modifications are deemed by the federal highways safety institutions in Germany and many other European countries (I don't know the name of that establishment) to be sufficiant to warrant a seperate VIN and chassis #!

4. this is faster than a carrera GT

5. Top Speed is wrong!

SUPERCARS.NET: 220 mph
    Official Stats: 226 mph

6. rufs kick ass, but check out gemballa! 851hp!!!!!!!!

7. I think Porsche is awesome two, but it still isn't my favorite car company.

8. this is NOT a Porsche, it is a RUF. RUF manufactures and re-engineers the vehicles, and the final product has a VIN number from RUF. think of it a little like maserati mc12 and ferrari enzo...except RUF does not not develop its vehicles in conjunction with Porsche, it merely sources parts from Porsche.

9. guys, RUF has nothing to do with Porsche it just tunes them for their own.
    RUF doesn't even compete against Porsche it just competes agains tuners(even non-porsche tuners).