Porsche or Ferrari?

Discussion in '1987 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.3 Cabriolet' started by FunkyMcGroovin, Aug 10, 2002.

1. This isn't a comparo. This isn't a forum for people to argue over which is better. All I want is a one word reply from each of you-Porsche or Ferrari. Me and a friend just wanted to see which was the more popular brand so just say which you like and don't go on about how you hate Ferrari's or how which car can take which car. Just place your vote-Porsche or Ferrari, and leave. I put this exact message in a Ferrari forum for fairness.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Porsche or Ferrari?

in the big scheme of things neither... MUSTANGS ALL THE WAY...<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Porsche or Ferrari?

mustangs suck

i'll take the porsche (Carrera GT to be more specific)<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Porsche or Ferrari?

Porsche's are gay when put next to a ferarri, ferrari all da way

5. Re: Porsche or Ferrari?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from E46_M3</i>
    <b>mustangs suck

i'll take the porsche (Carrera GT to be more specific)</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Agreed word for word! Lamboz28 Porsche is better <!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Porsche or Ferrari?

Ferrari. No doubt.

7. Re: Porsche or Ferrari?

Porsche... There is no substitute so the MR2 Spyder better change its design!<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Porsche or Ferrari?

ferrari<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Porsche or Ferrari?

Porsche<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: Porsche or Ferrari?

I am more of a porsche fan then a ferrari fan but if you want to know about popularity then i would say ferrari but about quality I would say porsche.<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: Porsche or Ferrari?

Porsche = Performance , Balance and Style

12. Re: Porsche or Ferrari?

This isn't even a good question....the worst modeled Ferrari in history is better than the best Porsche.

13. Re: Porsche or Ferrari?

In my opinion Porsche all the way for combining speed and style. It just appeals more to me.<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: Porsche or Ferrari?

Porsche. And Mustangs do not suck.

15. Re: Porsche or Ferrari?

daaaaaaaaaa!ferrari!
    how stupid can you be to chose a porche?

16. Re: Porsche or Ferrari?

Personally Porsches. They're a bit slower than the Ferraris but usually have better acceleration. They're almost as fast with half the cylinders of a Ferrari.<!-- Signature -->

17. Re: Porsche or Ferrari?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from WstSde4life</i>
    <b>This isn't even a good question....the worst modeled Ferrari in history is better than the best Porsche.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Your bullshit.<!-- Signature -->

18. Re: Porsche or Ferrari?

Ferrari's suck compared to Porsche. Ferrari's can only be driven on a perfectly flat ground during the summer. Porsche's are tested in the #$%#in arctic and can tackle any road in any condition. Ferrari engine won't even start during the winter.

19. Re: Porsche or Ferrari?

Ferrari-passion,craftmanship,beauty,sound,perfomance.

20. Re: Porsche or Ferrari?

My dream is to possess a Ferrari.

PS (For MD) I have seen a porsche ownwer trying to start his car, in a very mild Greek winter, for hours. He left on foot after at least half hour attempt)

21. Re: Porsche or Ferrari?

No car in the world drives like a Porsche.

No car in the world drives like a Ferrari.

'Nuff said.<!-- Signature -->

22. Re: Porsche or Ferrari?

A MERCEDES,NEW BIG HORSE AUDI DO DRIVE LIKE A PORSCHE(996).

23. Re: Porsche or Ferrari?

Which Mercedes and which Audi model are you talking about? I've driven a new S500 and a '99 Audi A4 (which is like a sowing machine) before. The S500 was awesome but it doesn't come near the feeling of a Porsche 996. Big horse? What the hell are you talking about? <!-- Signature -->

24. Re: Porsche or Ferrari?

rs4 390hp,rs6 450hp(big horse audi)

the porsche 996 is so stable, quiet, very easy to drive,it's a kind of like driving in a slk mecedes and big horse audi(as fast as the porsche, suspension is just as stiff,with tiptronics,quiet,easy to drive,but no half as agile).

I am only talking about 996,not other porsche model,because
    I think the topic of this forum isn't very specific.

25. Re: Porsche or Ferrari?

Porsche Rules all.<!-- Signature -->