Post a picture of yourself

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by IdoL, May 9, 2016.

1. make a poll then

2. I think he prefers Jäger shots and Coors Light

[​IMG]

3. And he clearly is a commie and an atheist. His avatar features a commie saying "no god" ffs.

This is the kind of atrocity that happens when races are allowed to mix!

ETB4U likes this.
  4. ill make a poll when this site has 7 billion active users

5. Says the guy with a 狗 as his girlfriend

6. thats not very nice

7. #207 rs4man, May 27, 2016
    Last edited: May 27, 2016
    haha srs? TBH I don't have a picture in mind of how a generic German bad guy looks like.
    DIGGS and the timberland ad was pretty good or dahldrin and his wine knowledge

8. [​IMG]

9. holy shit

ETB4U likes this.
  10. My officemate is Filipino, but he says pillippines, instead of phillippines. Is everyone else saying it wrong or is he just stupid?

11. [​IMG]

SupraMan likes this.
  12. I really know very little about wine. There are far worse things that could be said about a person, though.

13. Yea. Like that Coors Light thing.

14. is he the first filipino youve met?
    if you want to do a decent filipino accent take every F sound and make it a P
    i dont really know if theres too much more to it than that, im not great at accents
    i wish i was because i think theyre funny

15. As far as I know yeah.

I've always wished I had a talent for at least accents, but real impression is best

16. I would have added you to my captions, but you look like a pretty important guy in a drug cartel, I'm pretty sure that's a gun holster you've got on, and I don't want to die.

It's only because of the headphones. Something about white people wearing those while making faces makes me think of kids shooting up schools.

It's all in good humor. I'd rather enjoy if someone would caption me and add it. :)

17. No but I still technically have the 2002. It's just out of commission at my moms house In San Antonio now

18. I'm not sure if it's an insult or not. Haha

rs4man likes this.
  19. Just taking the piss like everybody :)

20. I'm gonna take it as a compliment. Timberland ads always feature manly men with a sexy want in the back ground. So I think that positive. When comparing to the pedophile mugshots. And one of the bad guys from die hard. Haha

rs4man likes this.
  21. Can't really take comparisons to school shooters as compliments... I am deeply insulted.

What kind of savage does he take me for? I'd definitely use sarin instead.

ETB4U likes this.
  22. Don't be insulted. It was meant in the nicest way..........please don't shoot all of us

23. Perhaps I should try this outfit one day. These sunglasses is the key to find.

ETB4U likes this.
  24. nyahhh

Attached Files:

25. You look like cb but with a beard and glasses