Post only once in this thread

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by MooSquad, Oct 29, 2006.

1. Danno said stuff like 3 times!!!!!

2. Is awesome*

*Especialy for a guy who sexes other men occassionally.

3. Bam Margera, what will he do next?

"Whatever the #$%# I want.."

4. No, my boobs are irrelevant.

5. that must mean they suck.

6. No, they're really, really great, but they have no place in this thread. I only talk about my boobs when I have a reason to.

7. why can't I post twice?

8. My one time (i bet someone already ruined it)

9. They see me mowin�
    My front lawn
    I know they�re all thinking I�m so white and nerdy
    Think I�m just too white and nerdy
    Can�t you see I�m white and nerdy?
    Look at me, I�m white and nerdy
    I wanna roll with
    The gangstas
    But so far they all think I�m too white and nerdy
    I�m just too white and nerdy.
    Really really white and nerdy.

First in my class here at MIT
    Got skills, I�m a champion at D&D
    MC Escher - that�s my favorite MC
    Keep your 40, I�ll just have an Earl Grey tea
    My rims never spin, to the contrary
    You�ll find that they�re quite stationary
    All of my action figures are cherry
    Steven Hawking�s in my library
    My MySpace page is all totally pimped out
    Got people beggin� for my top eight spaces
    Yo, I know pi to a thousand places
    Ain�t got no grills but I still wear braces
    I order all of my sandwiches with mayonnaise
    I�m a whiz at Minesweeper - I could play for days
    Once you see my sweet moves you�re gonna stay amazed
    My fingers� movin� so fast I�ll set the place ablaze
    There�s no killer app I haven�t run
    At Pascal, well I�m number one
    Do vector calculus just for fun
    I ain�t got a gat but I got a soldering gun
    Happy Days is my favorite theme song
    I could sure kick your butt in a game of ping pong
    I�ll ace any trivia quiz you bring on
    I�m fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon

They see me roll on
    My Segway
    I know in my heart they think I�m white and nerdy
    Can�t you see I�m white and nerdy
    I�d like to roll with
    The gangstas
    Although it�s apparent I�m too white and nerdy
    I�m just too white and nerdy
    How�d I get so white and nerdy

I�ve been browsin�, inspectin�
    X-Men comics, you know I collect �em
    The pens in my pocket, I must protect �em
    My ergonomic keyboard never leaves me bored
    Shopping online for deals on some writable media
    I edit Wikipedia
    I memorized Holy Grail really well
    I can recite it right now and have you ROTFLOL
    I got a business doing websites
    When my friends need some code, who do they call?
    I do HTML for �em all
    Even made a homepage for my dog
    Yo, I got myself a fanny pack
    They were havin� a sale down at The Gap
    Spend my nights with a roll of bubble wrap
    Pop, pop, hope no one sees me
    Gettin� freaky
    I�m nerdy in the extreme
    And whiter than sour cream
    I was in AV Club and Glee Club and even the Chess Team
    Only question I
    Ever thought was hard
    Was do I like Kirk
    Or do I like Picard
    Spend every weekend at the Renaissance Fair
    Got my name on my underwear

They see me strollin�
    They laughin�
    And rollin� their eyes �cause I�m so white and nerdy
    Just because I�m white and nerdy
    Just because I�m white and nerdy
    All because I�m white and nerdy
    Holy cow, I�m white and nerdy
    I wanna bowl with
    The gangstas
    But, oh well, it�s obvious I�m white and nerdy
    I�m just too white and nerdy

10. I want this letter to serve as an oasis of sanity in Mr. Panda Beat's desert of foolishness. For practical reasons, I have to confine my discussion to areas that have received insufficient public attention or in which I have something new to say. Mr. Beat is terrified that there might be an absolute reality outside himself, a reality that is what it is, regardless of his wishes, theories, hopes, daydreams, or decrees. Unfortunately, the English language contains so few words of reprobation and invective that I cannot satisfactorily describe his mentally deficient politics. At least our language's lexicon is sufficiently voluminous for me to explain that questionable statistics, pseudoscientific studies, and biased reports break down traditional values. For proof of this fact, I must point out that Mr. Beat is right about one thing, namely that fear is what motivates us. Fear of what it means when gruesome franions replace Robert's Rules of Order with "facilitated consensus building" at all important meetings. Fear of what it says about our society when we teach our children that Mr. Beat's communications are Holy Writ. And fear of wayward unrestrained-types like Mr. Beat who confuse, befuddle, and neutralize public opposition. He asserts that he is a martyr for freedom and a victim of phallocentrism. Most reasonable people, however, recognize such assertions as nothing more than baseless, if wishful, claims unsupported by concrete evidence.

Mr. Beat's animadversions are a logical absurdity, a series of deductions from a premise that has been denied. Speaking of absurdities, Mr. Beat's attempts to steal our birthrights are much worse than mere nihilism. They are hurtful, malicious, criminal behavior and deserve nothing less than our collective condemnation. Mr. Beat hates, with a pure and perfect hatred, all those who take a proactive, rather than a reactive, stance. It is unclear whether this is because the hysteria and witch-hunts fueled by his rejoinders will give hotheaded twits far more credibility than they deserve before long, because none of what he says carries any weight, or a combination of the two. In its annual report on disorderly, licentious incidents, the government concluded that the unalterable law of biology has a corollary that is generally overlooked. Specifically, slaphappy and irrational, his methods of interpretation resemble a dilapidated shed. Kick in the door and the whole rotten structure will collapse, proving my claim that Mr. Beat's stories about escapism are particularly ridden with errors and distortions, even leaving aside the concept's initial implausibility.

I'm sure Mr. Beat wouldn't want me to eavesdrop on his conversations. So why does he want to damn this nation and this world to Hell? I once asked Mr. Beat that question -- I am still waiting for an answer. In the meantime, let me point out that Mr. Beat leaves me no choice but to lose my cultural moorings and become a rootless drifter in a cosmopolitan chaos. Nevertheless, I can state with absolute certainty that the acid test for his "kinder, gentler" new doctrines should be, "Do they still advocate measures that others criticize for being excessively aberrant?" If the answer is yes, then we can conclude that if Mr. Beat got his way, he'd be able to inure us to unruly narcissism. Brrrr! It sends chills down my spine just thinking about that. Post-structuralism is a crime, an outrage, and a delusion. Now that's a rather crude and simplistic statement and, in many cases, it may not even be literally true. But there is a sense in which it is generally true, a sense in which it unequivocally expresses how if Mr. Beat doesn't like it here, then perhaps he should go elsewhere. Here's an eye-opener for you: That fact is simply inescapable to any thinking man or woman. "Thinking" is the key word in the previous sentence.

Mr. Beat is the embodiment of everything petty in our lives. Every grievance, every envy, every brutal, offensive ideology finds expression in Panda Beat. I realize that classism is a tremendous problem in our society, but does it constantly have to be thrown in our faces? To ask that question another way, will peeling back the onion of his tasteless, unrealistic monographs cause him to shed tears or will it merely enhance his desire to create some duplicitous, pseudo-psychological profile of me to discredit my opinions? As you no doubt realize, that's a particulary timely question. In fact, just half an hour ago, I heard someone express the opinion that Mr. Beat has compiled an impressive list of grievances against me. Not only are all of these grievances completely fictitious, but griping about Mr. Beat will not make him stop trying to subordinate principles of fairness to less admirable criteria. But even if it did, he would just find some other way to denigrate and discard all of Western culture.

Mr. Beat might display an irreconcilable hatred toward all nations sooner or later. What are we to do then? Place blinders over our eyes and hope we don't see the horrible outcome? Here's some food for thought: All he does is inspire bloody-minded crusades. Am I being too harsh for writing that? Maybe I am, but that's really the only way you can push a point through to him. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

11. My fairy king

12. Ali Boulala

13. What the hell is wrong with german people dude?