Post Your HWEEN Costumes

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Amazing Asian, Oct 31, 2014.

1. I play in a Misfits cover band every Halloween.

2. whoa. blast from the #$%#ing past.

3. Haha yeah, I should probably be working on an essay but... I'm here instead.

4. Stick around. Traffic is particularly low these days, so the return of someone who understands the dynamic of this place is always welcome!

5. Do you know the band Glitter (from Calgary)?

6. #$%#ing magnets how do they work

7. up the gary?

8. Kids these days have started to celebrate this over here. We did not do this when I was young. They watch too much American TV.

I wonder if they still walk around as easter witches asking for candy which is a similar Swedish tradition.

9. That's Insane Clown Posse. I play in a Misfits cover band.

10. Never listened to them but they played Sled Island and judging from some photos I've seen and the people in the band - I don't want to know anything else about them.

11. This is pretty much exactly what I wanted to hear.

12. Yeah people like this are why I kind of grew the #$%# up and stopped participating in the local hardcore scene.

They're all rich kids who live in Sunnyside or Mount Royal who pretend to be skids but they're actually all worse than the douchebag chongos in high school and pretentious art dorks from ACAD.

That whole scene is so exclusionary, it's brutal. I used to put on all-ages shows that had so many people, they would get shut down by the fire martial. Now, local bands don't even get paid to play.

And tapes? Who the #$%# buys tapes? How the #$%# do you even listen to them and why would you want to?

Holy #$%# yeah I hate this band.

13. ICP still release stuff on tapes?

14. I don't think so, mostly just CD's and digital format.

15. I don't know what stick I was attempting to grasp, but it was definitely the wrong end.

16. that's what she said

17. That was pretty much my impression, but I'm nowhere near that scene so I wanted to hear from the local SC.NEXPERT.