Powerful, but ugly

Discussion in '2004 Pontiac GTO' started by Heyman, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: Powerful, but ugly

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 94FORMULA</i>
    <b>It has a proud 350 HP and a 6-speed, but the looks are nothing like any GTO at all. It looks more like your usual sedan rather than a muscle car.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

That's the truth. Couldn't have said it better myself.<!-- Signature -->

2. It has a proud 350 HP and a 6-speed, but the looks are nothing like any GTO at all. It looks more like your usual sedan rather than a muscle car.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Powerful, but ugly

The picture doesn't do much justice for the car. We'll have to see it on the road. I can't wait to race one!<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Powerful, but ugly

Trust me guys once u see this on the road u will not say anything about this car being ugly.

5. #5 Duckmantheduck, Aug 10, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: Powerful, but ugly

I'm sure most people fail to realise, but your wonderful new Pontiac is actually an Australian car. Our new Holden Monaro Coupe, the top model of which sports 300kw, and, I feel, looks better than your version (same car, different body kit) is being sold over there as the Pontiac. And, having seen both the lower range models (which look very similar to the GTO) and the range topping 300kw GTS Coupe (soon to get a 350kw V8 engine option), I can reassure you all, that, yes, it does look very, very good in the flesh. Look forward to it, do. Btw, from memory our model gets to 100kmh in around 5s and tops out close to 300kmh

- Duckman

Lower range models, known as Monaros - www.holden.com.au
    Top models, HSV Coupe (Holden Special Vehicles - performance arm of our branch of the GM family) - www.hsv.com.au

6. Re: Powerful, but ugly

you hit the nail on the head<!-- Signature -->