Pretty sweet.A camaro I'd buy.

Discussion in '2007 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible Concept' started by lt4, Jan 5, 2007.

1. i would buy the concept, as with all gm concepts they look amazing with beautiful interiors covered in exotic materials with modern designs. and then the real car comes out and the aluminum is painted plastic, the dash is made from recycled pop bottles and the leather feels like toilet paper covered in paint. Also this is a rendering its made to look perfect, when the real car comes out i have no doubts it will be a half assed attempt at a car with poor quality,poor assembly and topped off with poor reliability. Gm's current lineup and future lineup is all a bunch of "could of beens" they have good looking cars but then slack on quality. Its the reason y they are getting beat by europe and asia and have poor re-sale value.

2. Could you list a few asian market cars that could compete with this without after market work?

3. Compete in what way? 1/4 mile? reliability? race track?...answer is 350z Cabrio. might lose at the 1/4 mile but who drives only in 1/4 mile chunks. I prefer the G35 Coupe M6 over the 350z but meh, either way both r better cars than this. there is also the S2000 but thats a much smaller car im not sure its in the same class. the new Lexus IS with the V8 will destroy the camaro. and european cars there are too many to list.

4. Performance wise.The 350z is pretty stylish but i'm not to familiar with it,but hey that should only take a second on this site.

5. I don't care what I can or can't compete with, it is still a beautiful car.

6. i hope if they do make it that they put a real powerplant in it

7. nice camaro i got photos of a 69 drag car one but i dont know how you put the information up about down the side,could you tell me how pleese,thanks