pure ugly

Discussion in '1964 Morgan +4+ Coupé' started by twicedarisk, Aug 9, 2002.

1. looks very ugly.it a box on 4 weels.damn its not even a supercar.
    <!-- Signature -->

2. Re: pure ugly

I respect Honda, but I don't like Honda.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: pure ugly

one of the best gm ever built.

4. Re: pure ugly

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Analogic</i>
    <b>I respect Honda, but I don't like Honda.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    urr..... what does honda have to with the typhoon???<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: pure ugly

The Typhoons and the Syclones are hardly ugly, and they would kill most anything on the road wich is why they are on this page, but i have found that supercars.net has underrated this truck it does 0-60 alot faster thatn 5.6 and the Syclone has done 0 - 60 in the high 4's so it deserves to be on this website

6. Re: pure ugly

The ML55, Brabus or even AMG may have class, however the Typhoon "ghetto sled" is certainly a quantum leap forward as far as performance is concerned.

7. #7 beliveinfiction, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: pure ugly

Hey weather you think this truck is ugly or not is an opinion, YOUR opinion. But let me tell you I own one of these and it turns heads like your driving a Ferrari. So like I said looks are an opinion and most people think this is some HOTT SHIT!

oh and by the way, pull at a light next to one of these and you'll be looking at an "ugly" tail gait for a 1/4 mile

checkout my ani-honda sight: www.geocities.com/gohomerice/pbHondaSucks/.html

8. Re: pure ugly

twicedarisk:
    here you are calling the typhoon a box on 4 wheels and you represent yourself with a mercedes symbol. have you SEEN the mercedes trucks. THEY ARE THE DEFINITION OF A BOX!
    <!-- Signature -->

9. Re: pure ugly

I agree it's jævlig ugly!<!-- Signature -->

10. #10 beliveinfiction, Aug 9, 2002
  11. Re: pure ugly

Typhoon's look so DAMN GOOD up close on the roads! My ONLY problem is the Top Speed... I just would like to see something more like 140MPH!<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: pure ugly

it'd be bad ass if it had a v-8 or somethin

13. Re: pure ugly

My brother in law has a typhoon and it looks verry nice in person( for a truck ) it also hauls serious ass up to about 125 or so. My Acura would keep right up on the interstate but these things get up to top speed fast! He has 18 inch wheels, a custom paint job, and some nitro drop shocks. They handle verry verry well for a truck but they dont seem to be verry reliable.<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: pure ugly

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Lancergod</i>
    <b>it'd be bad ass if it had a v-8 or somethin</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

The V8 would defeat the purpose of the truck. It's a 4.3L Turbo that eats V8's.

15. Re: pure ugly

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from twicedarisk</i>
    <b>looks very ugly.it a box on 4 weels.damn its not even a supercar.
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Ugly? only to 2% of the population but mine always turns heads.. even when its dirty.. Not a supercar?
    10 years later and its still the worlds fastest production SUV.. <!-- Signature -->

16. Re: pure ugly

This is a SuperTruck

and what do you know you have a Mercedes symbol next to your name, this truck is better and cheaper then anything they send to America

who cares about Concept cars when you can modify what you can actualy have

17. Re: pure ugly

your stats seem a lil hi..thses things run 12 sec. 1/4 out the box

18. #18 beliveinfiction, Dec 6, 2002
    Re: pure ugly

No, they don't.

Here is the original road test from Car and Driver: http://typhoon-link.net/CD/GMCTyphoon.html

They ran 14.1 in the quarter.

This truck doesnt run 12's stock but it is more than capeable of doing it with some modifications. (Ive seen them run 10's!)

19. Re: pure ugly

read the post benz-boy, and take it hard, cause i bet ur ride doesnt turns as many heads, or eat as many rustangs.

20. Re: pure ugly

Whats wrong with a v-6 that makes 750hp?

21. Re: pure ugly

well the reason that people look at it as a ferrari...might be the fact that the same year the syclone came out...it was faster than 2 of the ferrari models made that year...what other truck was faster than any ferrari model made the same year it was?

22. Re: pure ugly

funny it has less horsepower than most cars on here and does 0-60 in less than over half the cars on this website and not to mention can kick a nissan skylines ass with the same hp. by the way what do you drive.

23. Re: pure ugly

this was not the fastest production suv but it is the quickest

24. Re: pure ugly

and what might be the quickest production suv?

25. Re: pure ugly

it's not even a car
    but it still smokes most stock Porshes