Question about earphones

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by kirbyzook, Dec 19, 2004.

1. My left earphone suddenly stopped working with everything. Do you know why it stopped working, and how I can fix it?

2. You broke them?

3. First you should see if you can take it apart. Then, troubleshoot the problem.

4. No. I was listening to them, like normal, and then suddenly the left earphone started getting fuzzy. Then, it stopped and it wont come back on.

5. It sounds like the wire got pulled out from inside the earphone. THere isn't much you can do in most cases because taking them apart means breaking them more.

6. no, and no. A wire Being pulled sounds like snap-crackle-pop. A connection failing mightcause it to go fuzzy and so might a circuit going. If these phones have a volume control or remote on the cord, that would be a likely place for this to have happened. Before you do anything, though, try plugging them into something else and seeing if they work.

If it is a wire, contrary to what TDK said it should be quite easy to fix. and at the most might require some saulder and a trip to radio-shack.

7. Throw them and buy new ones. I hate when that shit happens.

8. are you sure it wasnt really your left ear that stopped working?

9. HAHA dude that was so #$%#ing hilarious for some reason

10. Unless these are really good earphones, which they're probably not since they broke so easily, they're not worth the trouble to fix. Buy a good pair of Phillips headphones.