Question for ya McLaren_Man

Discussion in '1997 McLaren F1 GT' started by Vision K2, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: Question for ya McLaren_Man

well i first heard about it in some info. i had about a bugatti eb110, it was comparing the mclaren to it(hahah). but then i had no idea was it was, so i when online and looked up the bugatti and found this web site and ended up looking at this car and loved it ever since. but that was back in the summer of 1999. man this site has changed alot since then.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Question for ya McLaren_Man

Mclaren goes way back whe they had the maclaren M12 A Long time ago Check it out.
    This cars super nice but the price for itis out of the sky

3. Re: Question for ya McLaren_Man

play the lotto<!-- Signature -->

4. When was the first time you ever saw or heard about a McLaren and where did you see it at. I first saw it in Guinnesse book of World Records 2000.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Question for ya McLaren_Man

I can't remember! LOL it was a long time and from then I just got more info about it!<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Question for ya McLaren_Man

I first heard of it when i played Need For Speed 2, it was love at first sight, from that moment i have searched for more info on the car, and the more i know, the more i like it!

7. Re: Question for ya McLaren_Man

I first heard about it in 1996 on Beyond 2000 and it sparked my interest in cars. I then bought my first car magazine on Thanksgiving night, 1997. It was the December issue of Road and Track. You know, the one with the silver Mclaren on the cover. I've been hooked ever since.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Question for ya McLaren_Man

a friend that had one(r/c gasoline)
    it was in... 1997
    i think, ever loved the car since<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Question for ya McLaren_Man

Q. Do you bum sheep?
    A. YES!!!!!<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: Question for ya McLaren_Man

Yeppi, your dumb<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: Question for ya McLaren_Man

I first heard of it when I played NEED SPEED 4,although I had heard of the McLaren F1 GTR.......but I guess I love it even more.<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: Question for ya McLaren_Man

I first rember seeing it in need for speed 2 in 1998, then a couple years ago i suddenly rembered that episode of beyond 2000. It was wierd it just suddenly hit me as the mclaren, even after not seeing the show for 5 years

13. Re: Question for ya McLaren_Man

December 1995, in a British car magazine, i thinkit was Top Gear, i love the car and always will!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Re: Question for ya McLaren_Man

NSF2 in 98' was it?

15. Re: Question for ya McLaren_Man

I'm suprised Gran Turismo hasn't had one.<!-- Signature -->

16. Re: Question for ya McLaren_Man

I FIRST HEARD ABOUT A FEW FRIENDS MUCH OLDER THAN ME TALKING ABOUT. THEY HAD A MAGAZINE OF IT AND I SAW THE CAR AFTER THEY LEFT. IT LOOKED NICE!!! SO I GOT MORE INFO ON THE CAR AND HAVE BEEN HOOKED SINCE

17. Re: Question for ya McLaren_Man

Hey,the Mc Laren series is one(it is the one)of most popular roadgoing cars ever built!
    I wanna know,where I can download movies and pics???McL rulez!!

18. Re: Question for ya McLaren_Man

guys i hav a mclaren and its not that great in fact my aston martin is better i have a private jet that looks better <!-- Signature -->

19. Re: Question for ya McLaren_Man

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from mrh</i>
    <b>guys i hav a mclaren and its not that great in fact my aston martin is better i have a private jet that looks better </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Bull<!-- Signature -->

20. Re: Question for ya McLaren_Man

Yeah? well I've got a Thrust SSC, and that goes supersonic on the ground!

<!-- Signature -->

21. Re: Question for ya McLaren_Man

First saw this car back in 95' when a friend showed me this video he had of a BPR endurance race at Monza. Does anyone know if the BPR even exists anymore?

"I'm suprised Gran Turismo hasn't had one."

I guess they would rather have 10 different types of Honda Civics and Daihatsus rather than a decent exotic.

22. Re: Question for ya McLaren_Man

McLaren probably did not want to give GT the rights to the McLaren, most likely because they do not want people to tune thier babies.<!-- Signature -->

23. Re: Question for ya McLaren_Man

Nope. EA owned the commercial rights for the Need for Speed series. Same with Ferrari until this past year.<!-- Signature -->

24. Re: Question for ya McLaren_Man

I know EA had the rights to Porsche, but they did not have the rights to McLaren.<!-- Signature -->

25. Re: Question for ya McLaren_Man

Are you sure they didn't? They still used it in Need for Speed: High Stakes and that just came out a year or so ago.<!-- Signature -->