question for you bible thumpers...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by f11111, Nov 15, 2004.

1. Insulin can be considered perfectly inelastic... but thats besides the point. There will be some loss of sales to the corperation, but that loss is infitismal compared to the money gained by the government. What is best for us is not whatever creates the most possible money for us, so I don't agree.

2. We'd be better off with no minimum wage at all.

3. Are you kidding me?

4. No.

5. Are you against unions, and collective bargining?

6. They served a purpose when they first began, absolutely.

But I've been a Supervisor in a manufacturing plant before, with GM. I supervised UAW workers who earn over $20 an hour starting pay. It is absolutely sickening the power that unions have today... they are seriously crippling GM and other companies like it.

7. Unions are the worst thing to happen to people. A union much like the teamseters is all about building a company, within a company, to ensure the union gets paid.

Its a leech on progress, and protects deadwood as long as there is money to be made.

Hense why BC medical staff are trying to sue the union for letting them go. News just in assclowns, 'unions are there to make money, they dont give a shit about you if they cannot afford you'

8. because bush doesnt support abortion!!!

9. i used to be in a union, and thank god for Right to Work, thats all i have to say.

and it's no small wonder why GM doesnt make a profit off their cars (besides so much discounting).