Quit Whining

Discussion in '2000 Chevrolet SSR Concept' started by AmericanVintage, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: Quit Whining

yeah don't whin this is nice!<!-- Signature -->

2. Oh well everybody just stop whining about the camaro. It's about time they got rid of that camaro and replaced it with something that looks better. plus not only that it's different. the camaro lokked practically the same in it's latest years and the image was getting old.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Quit Whining

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Panzer</i>
    <b>Oh well everybody just stop whining about the camaro. It's about time they got rid of that camaro and replaced it with something that looks better. plus not only that it's different. the camaro lokked practically the same in it's latest years and the image was getting old.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Chevy claims this isn't a replacement. Maybe they'll bring the Camaro back later (which would be nice).

4. Re:

is it just me or does this look like a 4x4 beetle.it looks like a beetle
    in the front.well since i saw a pt convertible this looks like a beetle convertible.

5. Re: Quit Whining

IT'S A GODDAMN TRUCK!!!!! It cant hold a candle to the greatness that is Camaro.

6. Calling it a truck is stretching the limits. When have trucks been convertibles?