Rain Master

Discussion in '1966 Aston Martin Short Chassis Volante' started by SuperSonic, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Schumacher is the rain master. hes also the dry master. THE MASTER. and will soon be adding some more titles to his name..

etc

how many more titles do you reckon he can get?<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Rain Master

until he stops? 8-9

3. Re: Rain Master

I think he'll stop when he gets to 6

4. Re: Rain Master

6 no way!!!!!!!!

P.S. I ame the same one like ferrari the best but I made a new user

5. Re: Rain Master

5th title in 2002, depends on how long Ferrari can keep giving him a competitive car.

6. Re: Rain Master

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from supra_fan</i>
    <b>yes, but is he the master debater?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

hmmm i dunno:p

i think he could easily get 10 titles but realistically sp? he's done enough and is risking death or injury by continuing into old age.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Rain Master

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SuperSonic</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from supra_fan</i>
    <b>yes, but is he the master debater?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

hmmm i dunno:p

i think he could easily get 10 titles but realistically sp? he's done enough and is risking death or injury by continuing into old age.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

which is why I think he'll bail after getting 6.

8. Re: Rain Master

how much does he gets paid per season???????/

9. Re: Rain Master

Ayrton Senna was the rain master, if you don't know why then look it up.

10. Re: Rain Master

this guy knew how to drive in the rain, i have a video where he passed 5 cars on the first lap of a wet race
    cars with drivers like schumacher, prost, hill and more

11. Re: Rain Master

dunno about his ferrari wages but overall he makes about 100 million dollars per year and is the highest paid sportsman on earth

12. Re: Rain Master

The race you are thinking of is Donington '93, Senna's greatest ever performance.

13. Re: Rain Master

well he has a contract till the end of 2004. So that would make max 7!
    but he might continue after that as well!

14. Re: Rain Master

Apart from Senna's performance at Donington '93, the only other time in M$ career that he has been outperformed in rain/changeable weather conditions was a Hungary '98 (I think) when Mika was faster than him, but M$ still won the race!

15. Re: Rain Master

I think the latest rumour is $30M (US)

16. Re: Rain Master

yup something like that! but with all the sponsoship money its like $80 mil a year! but yea ferrari pays him abt $30mil

17. Re: Rain Master

he isnt gonna win any more championships. it is time for the youth to take over and start winning. KIMI RAIKKONEN!!!

18. Re: Rain Master

Keep Dreaming.