Re: 0-60 is not 6.7

Discussion in '1994 Ford Mustang GT' started by bronxgurl, Aug 10, 2002.

1. A 3400 lb car with only 215 bhp? Yeah 6.7 seconds would be about right, if not even a little low.<!-- Signature -->

2. respect? look who is talking about respect. instead of talking about your cars you talk shit about hondas. you cocksucking pricks dont know shit. 270hp my ass. I said it before and I'l say it again, eny of you mother#$%#ers want to put your money where your stupid shit talking mouths are, let me know. i'l be down at the track in phoenix pretty soon. stock 5.0 against a stock prelude. and you #%$got with the neon, you can shuv that fake as compact up your ass. many of my friends have 5.0s and because of their experiences a drive a honda. and you are the idiots comparing his 5.0 to 96 4.6 when he clarly said 2001. if you don't know the difference you shouldn't even be posting enything. will see haw much shit u talk when your bich ass rustangs blow up or when I spank one of you just like i have done many other rustangs. and if you want to race a moddifyed rustang, I've got an all motor accord 4 door that will spank eny one of you.
    so if eny of you pussies are brave enought to put your money where your mouth is let me know. #$%#ing #%$gots

3. 0-60 is not 6.7

I finally tested mine today with a stop watch.
    No 6.7 seconds over here. Mine is a stock 95 gt convertible and my best times were 5.82 and 5.90.
    I also raced a 2001 gt tonight and beat it so...

4. Well your right there if they actually told the actual 0-60 time they probably couldnt put it out. Besides your right the 4.6 Gts are not that fast off the line I beat my sisters 2000 off the line and I dont have syncros in second sure they are smoother but there is more you have to tweek with I love my 95 H.O. 5.0 it all can depend on how you race also I was taught in Quarter mile And street racing there certain things you can do to get a better off line and 0-60 time it all depends on how you drive Ive beat a vette before but there is some I know my limit.

5. i agree with u guys...i have a stock 94 GT and i think its faster than 6.7....allthough i havnt tested it all... 5.8-5.9 is MUCH faster than its rated at....heres some pics of my baby....<!-- Signature -->

6. i hate to break it to ya but a stop watch is NOT acurate. These cars tend to run a 6.2-6.4 0-60 time. But on the other hand, is your car stock?

7. 6.2 and 6.3 sounds much more reasonable<!-- Signature -->

8. k&n filter, short throw shifter and king cobra clutch.
    the shifter does make a difference.
    yeah the #'s make not be exact. its just a big difference than what the site says. it's def capable of the 5.8 and 5.9, depends how you shift.

9. i have not tested my 0-60 time but i know that my car hasent ever ran slower than 15.00 in the quarter mile. the first time a raced my 95 gt i pulled a 14.6. the next week i put 3.55 gears in it and figured out that there was a problem with the mass air sensor. when it was fixed i ran a 14.2@102 again all stock!!!

10. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from musltang</i>
    <b>i have not tested my 0-60 time but i know that my car hasent ever ran slower than 15.00 in the quarter mile. the first time a raced my 95 gt i pulled a 14.6. the next week i put 3.55 gears in it and figured out that there was a problem with the mass air sensor. when it was fixed i ran a 14.2@102 again all stock!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Quote: "the next week i put 3.55 gears in it"-"when it was fixed i ran a 14.2@102 again all stock!!!"

Think about that one

11. my wife has a loaded 95 convertable and 6.7 is about correct for the automatic. i beat a older 5.0 and a new 99 4.6
    we went at it for a while on 85 going through vergina neither could touch me they tryed hard too even a v10 ram and old IROC tryed to get some and got smoked.

off the line im sure they would have got me but rolling they just did not seem to have the juice.
    its funny normaly since i own a vette id probaby rag the shit out of the 5.0 but i give it its props, its no vette! but they are not bad my biggest gripe are the seats witch are a bad joke to me and the fact that their is no low gas warnning light that alone pisses me the hell off.

12. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from bronx69</i>
    <b>my wife has a loaded 95 convertable and 6.7 is about correct for the automatic. i beat a older 5.0 and a new 99 4.6
    we went at it for a while on 85 going through vergina neither could touch me they tryed hard too even a v10 ram and old IROC tryed to get some and got smoked.

off the line im sure they would have got me but rolling they just did not seem to have the juice.
    its funny normaly since i own a vette id probaby rag the shit out of the 5.0 but i give it its props, its no vette! but they are not bad my biggest gripe are the seats witch are a bad joke to me and the fact that their is no low gas warnning light that alone pisses me the hell off. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->ur lying.....u did NOT beat a 99GT unless he couldnt drive....and the older five-0's are faster cuz ur wife's 50 vert is a fat ass....and the 99GT's are easily faster than the five-0's but once u start modding its all over<!-- Signature -->

13. what ever man. all i know is i did it

and as a matter of a fact i know exacly how fast the old mustang is
    0 to 60 in 6.3 that not much faster than the 95 plus not to mention the 95 was faster than the 4.6's with the same body style. but you must keep in mind that this was not a stop light race.
    as for the 99 i guess it was a 99 im not sure i raced it on my way to NY for the millinium celabration so maby it was a 98.
    I know why i beat the older GT, it had poor arodynamics you could see the sway he alnost lost it too.
    as for the newer one maby the guy was scared or something i was doing about 130+ and if you ever drove a mustang at that speed they tend to scare the shit out of you. but even at lower speeds neather car ever pulled in front of me and trust me they tryed.

14. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from LJFS</i>
    <b>A 3400 lb car with only 215 bhp? Yeah 6.7 seconds would be about right, if not even a little low.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Do kids nowadays not know about torque?<!-- Signature -->

15. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Hoseman</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from LJFS</i>
    <b>A 3400 lb car with only 215 bhp? Yeah 6.7 seconds would be about right, if not even a little low.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Do kids nowadays not know about torque?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

"What the hell is that"? Thats the answer that you will probably get if you ask them what torque is.

16. "I also raced a 2001 gt tonight and beat it so... " 94 mustang 5.0: 164 hp at the wheels, 2001 mustang gt: 209 hp at the wheels. you #$%#ing idiot probably raced a v6 rustang. I hate rustangs and even i know this shit. I have a prelude and feed it a 5.0 everytime i see one. And I have a four banger. and for eny of you #%$gots who has a 5.0 and want talk shit, put yor money where yor stupid mouths are. let me know (if your close to arizona) so we can meet and race for large sums of money. cock sucker

17. and why are the rest of you idiots comaring it to a 95-98 4.6? they suck. he says he beat a 2001.... dumb ass

18. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Mig29</i>
    <b>"I also raced a 2001 gt tonight and beat it so... " 94 mustang 5.0: 164 hp at the wheels, 2001 mustang gt: 209 hp at the wheels. you #$%#ing idiot probably raced a v6 rustang. I hate rustangs and even i know this shit. I have a prelude and feed it a 5.0 everytime i see one. And I have a four banger. and for eny of you #%$gots who has a 5.0 and want talk shit, put yor money where yor stupid mouths are. let me know (if your close to arizona) so we can meet and race for large sums of money. cock sucker </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Damn you need to respect cars that are a whole lot faster than you. A stock 2001 GT will put ~235 horsepower and ~270 horsepower to the wheels. You want to find someone to race, go to your local dragway. Don't be asking for quarters in a cup when I pass you on the street.<!-- Signature -->

19. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Mig29</i>
    <b>"I also raced a 2001 gt tonight and beat it so... " 94 mustang 5.0: 164 hp at the wheels, 2001 mustang gt: 209 hp at the wheels. you #$%#ing idiot probably raced a v6 rustang. I hate rustangs and even i know this shit. I have a prelude and feed it a 5.0 everytime i see one. And I have a four banger. and for eny of you #%$gots who has a 5.0 and want talk shit, put yor money where yor stupid mouths are. let me know (if your close to arizona) so we can meet and race for large sums of money. cock sucker </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Oh my another...well idiot. Lets see, prelude 150hp, 0-60 9.5 seconds. 5.0 mustang, 215hp, 0-60 around 6 seconds. Your prelude might, read that might out perform my neon (it would be a close race), but it wouldn't even be close with a mustang. I really don't understand were all these idiot come from. Hell your prelude wouldn't beat a v-6 stang...I'm done argueing with idiots...

20. You got any timeslips or dyno #s to back it up with?

21. You got any timeslips or dyno #s to back it up with?

22. No need to be so #$%#ing ignorant you worthless peice of shit GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS FORUM.. unless of course you have soemthing more intelligent to say.

23. ok what do you expect he drives a honda he obviously doesnt care anything whatsoever about racing.. hondas are the biggest piles of crap known to man.. sorry to say your stock prelude would be eaten alive by a GT. im NOT sorry to say that at all im verry glad to say it and a v6 would give it a run for its money.. ohh and mig before you try to come up with some more LAME lines pull your head out of your ass and think (new concept for you??).. ohh and mig how about you kill yourself and save us the trouble of embarassing you..

24. Hey Mig...

Come up to Illinois and I will kick your ass all over the track with a Grand Am. Try it, I beat pieces of shit like yours everyday with a GRAND AM. With 205 lb's of torque and 175 HP. Bring it on..

25. 1st: Learn how to spell.
    2nd: I have never, repeat NEVER, had problems with my Mustangs and I've driven my 91 GT during the winter (and I live in Canada) for the past 10 years, and I have never once had a problem with its operation.
    3rd: Do you have one of those "All Motor" stickers right next to your 1.8 liter Engine Badge?