Re: 147 bhp and a 5.5 sec 0-60...thats great engineering

Discussion in '2000 Opel Speedster' started by TazDevil, Aug 10, 2002.

1. 147 bhp and a 5.5 sec 0-60...thats great engineering

This must one of the most efficient engines ever made. 147 bhp giving it a 5.5 sec 0-60 mph, thats amazing!
    Another efficient engine is the twin turbo 6 cylinder engine, used in the Jaguar XJ220.<!-- Signature -->

2. Lotus Elise.
    120bhp 0-60mph in 5.6secs
    135bhp 0-60mph in 5.3secs
    190bhp 0-60mph in 4.4secs

That's impressive.........but this car is BRILLIANT aswell<!-- Signature -->

3. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Brit cars rule</i>
    <b>Lotus Elise.

That's impressive.........but this car is BRILLIANT aswell</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Ofcourse the Elise is better, the Elise has the best engines out there. This is alittle behind, but its also great.<!-- Signature -->

4. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from TazDevil</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Brit cars rule</i>
    <b>Lotus Elise.

That's impressive.........but this car is BRILLIANT aswell</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Ofcourse the Elise is better, the Elise has the best engines out there. This is alittle behind, but its also great.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

What K-Series engines?<!-- Signature -->

5. i'm waiting for the speedster turbo (192 bhp), i'm looking forward to its acceleration...<!-- Signature -->

6. etewte<!-- Signature -->

7. The speedster and the Elise are both really cool, quick, effecient sports cars that don;t cost a fortune.<!-- Signature -->

8. Ones great classic German Engineering, and the other is a pretty damn good car from britain. Keep em going.

Lange Lebane Deutsche Kanadier!

(ithinkthat'sright)<!-- Signature -->