Re: 1st storm bigger than the second?

Discussion in '1995 Lister Storm GT1' started by imprezawrx14, Aug 10, 2002.

1. 1st storm bigger than the second?

This car seems to have more power than the new storm..I sense a brotherly rivalry.<!-- Signature -->

2. yup i sense it too<!-- Signature -->

3. The Storm came about in 1993 as The Lister Storm capable of 190mph, it had 4 seats. This is the current Storm racing car.
    To homologate it for GT1 rules the Storm GTL came about. It had only 2 seats, more torque and was capable of 200mph. <!-- Signature -->

4. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Racepics</i>
    <b>Well,
    This car was made to be in GT1(GTP) Lemans spec. In 1999(or 2000) the car was de-tuned to FIA GT2 spec. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

That explains all.

5. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Bigblockbrawler426Hemistage8</i>
    <b>so that is a pity.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

a pity? a front engined car is a rarity in car racing these days and to actually see one out there is good even if it has been de-tuned

6. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from DinanM3Coupe</i>
    <b>there are old storms and new storms?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    well, they are 4 years apart.<!-- Signature -->

7. this car looks alot better 2

8. Well,
    This car was made to be in GT1(GTP) Lemans spec. In 1999(or 2000) the car was de-tuned to FIA GT2 spec. <!-- Signature -->