Re: 2001 Ford Roush Mustang Stage 3

Discussion in '2001 Roush Mustang Stage 3' started by stangboy429, Aug 9, 2002.

1. 2001 Ford Roush Mustang Stage 3

I think of the late model mustangs the roush stage 3 has the best front clip out of them all.

2. theyre the highest class mustangs(of now)...kinda like the GT500.<!-- Signature -->

3. What is your obcession over the delorean? Its old, ugly and runs to 60 in like 1 minute.<!-- Signature -->

4. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ferrariman182</i>
    <b>What is your obcession over the delorean? Its old, ugly and runs to 60 in like 1 minute.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->got that right.<!-- Signature -->

5. oh my god...gt500 of now?! wtf is wrong with you ppl! mindless statements? do you really think in 30 years ppl are going to pay 80k for a 2001 roush piece of shit mustang? fuk no! they are going to laugh at the crappy american craftsmenship, terrible power/displacement rations, and especially the bullshit price, and oh, i dont think most ppl know the gt350 was a tad faster then the gt500 in 1968...peace<!-- Signature -->

6. the gt 500 of now:

7. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from stangboy429</i>
    <b>the gt 500 of now:</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->thats just decals. is shelby doing mustangs any more?<!-- Signature -->

8. #8 SkinnyTick, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Delorean DMC-12 Rocks</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from stangboy429</i>
    <b>the gt 500 of now:</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->thats just decals. is shelby doing mustangs any more?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

The decal package is somewhat special...

http://www.mustangworld.com/ourpics/News/select653.htm <!-- Signature -->

9. Re: 2001 Ford Roush Mustang Stage 3 Sucks

this one piece of carp on wheels
    it has no power,by far the worst car ever
    all mustangs are carp same with ford
    Found On Rotten Day
    Haaa
    go get a trans-Am Pure muscle Car leave the pony alone

10. a little known fact is that shelby has always done mustangs. it is just a matter of getting the car to las vegas to the plant. Ford is making a deal with shelby to creat a line of new mustangs like a new gt 500.<!-- Signature -->

11. that pic of the gt500 looks just like a '93 supra...
    get a camaro or a trans am and then talk shit about 'em

12. maybe they could do a little better, like a different car!!!!!!!!!

13. This Roush Stage 3 will make all GM owners see tailights only, if they try to race one, this car can run the 1/4 in 12's with slicks and pulls 1.01 G's in the skidpad, no chevy does that shit...so shut the #$%# up all you gay ass chevy lovers...Mustang baby, the real american sports car.....and if you still want to talk trash, try to race the one and only 10.0 liter mustang BOSS cobra...lol, you wouldn know what hit you, bc no chevy can even come close to this bad ass FORD SNAKE!!<!-- Signature -->

14. well without slicks on the car does 0-60 in 4.3 seconds and the z06 does it in 4.5 with out slicks...the z06 is a 2 seater while the mustang is a convertible and a 5 seater

piece of crap huh well u havent driven one lately huh or even raced one on the road or track have u...funny how people knock a car down and if they ever meet it in real life they would get thier butts kicked and be imbarassed in front of their girl friend who is riding shot gun in a pos chevy camaro ss or firebird trans am

plus trans am or camaro plz u peeps just lost ur car and of now u cant talk nothing about the mustang for it still lives and runs free unlike the discontinued and dead camaro/firebird

Any how this beats jap crap chevy and anything else in its face without slicks it runs 12.7 and with it runs 12.3 a hair faster than the z06 vetter

and bye the way it only costs 39k where i live as compared to the 47k price tag of a z06 or equivalent pos jap crap car

Any how im not knocking on the z06 for its faster than shit but this car is bad ass and beats it,

so japan sit down in ur huts and comteplate on how ur going to make a car that does 0-60 in 13 secs and gets 100mph to the gallon and can only sit 2 people is smaller than a piece of rice and leave the performance cars to the people who invented them and made them reality AMERICAN BOYS

Thank you come again

15. My uncle has one of these.<!-- Signature -->

16. thia car sux as really hard...<!-- Signature -->

17. wow got ur point across lmao

18. Re: 2001 Ford Roush Mustang Stage 3 Sucks

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 1FastGTA</i>
    <b>this one piece of carp on wheels
    Found On Rotten Day
    Haaa
    go get a trans-Am Pure muscle Car leave the pony alone </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    I agree apart from the fact that 'Trans-ams' are not much better and the original mustangs were nice.<!-- Signature -->

19. #19 Round Rock TA, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Ford5pnt0GT</i>
    <b>This Roush Stage 3 will make all GM owners see tailights only, if they try to race one, this car can run the 1/4 in 12's with slicks and pulls 1.01 G's in the skidpad, no chevy does that shit...so shut the #$%# up all you gay ass chevy lovers...Mustang baby, the real american sports car.....and if you still want to talk trash, try to race the one and only 10.0 liter mustang BOSS cobra...lol, you wouldn know what hit you, bc no chevy can even come close to this bad ass FORD SNAKE!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

So it takes a supercharger to get a mustang into the 12's? What a crock. It took a cam and high stall converter to get my mighty LS1 to run an 11.6, a full second faster than this supercharged piece of crap. Check out this link of fast (non supercharged) LS1's. The only time I will see this stangs tail lights is when it has a full second head start when bracket racing. Or when I am lapping it at the road course.
    http://www.ls1tech.com/ubb/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=5&t=000292
    <!-- Signature -->

20. You are soo full of shit. This car would leave ur ass sittin my friend. Trans-Ams suck, have horrible looks and interior, and you have to but money into it to make it go. How much did you spend on ur Trans-Am? This car has luxury, looks, and speed. Your car may be fast, runnin 11.6, (which I personally doubt), but im sure it is ugly just as all the other Trans-Ams, Camaros, and Firebirds. They all have crappy interior and older than the hills copy cat looks. Camaros,Firebirds, and Trans-Ams look alike, and are all equally shitty.<!-- Signature -->

21. Re: 2001 Ford Roush Mustang Stage 3 Sucks

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 1FastGTA</i>
    <b>this one piece of carp on wheels
    Found On Rotten Day
    Haaa
    go get a trans-Am Pure muscle Car leave the pony alone </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> Talk about being #$%#ing stupid.. So tell me this, why do you see so many Mustangs on the road?? DRIVING!!

22. to me all american cars suck exept forda and dodge!!!!!!!<!-- Signature -->

23. <!-- Signature -->

24. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Ford5pnt0GT</i>
    <b>This Roush Stage 3 will make all GM owners see tailights only, if they try to race one, this car can run the 1/4 in 12's with slicks and pulls 1.01 G's in the skidpad, no chevy does that shit...so shut the #$%# up all you gay ass chevy lovers...Mustang baby, the real american sports car.....and if you still want to talk trash, try to race the one and only 10.0 liter mustang BOSS cobra...lol, you wouldn know what hit you, bc no chevy can even come close to this bad ass FORD SNAKE!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

ok first i would like to say i like ford and this car but a Roush 3 is comparable to a "stock" c5 in acceleration but nothing else and its supercharged that shows it is not better than a stock vette yes i know the vette is a 5.7 and the roush 3 is a 4.6 supercharged but that "should" be putting out 420hp with a supercharger. and my stock 77 camaro 350ci with a flowmaster and k&n air filter
    12.2 quarter, "220hp" 380fpt would out accelerate this car

25. AHHH who gives a shite.. this car is still better...i was watching HotRod TV and they were doing some specs on this car and this car has such amazing handling its just awesome... yeah this car kicks ass