Re: 206 is a great car

Discussion in '2001 Peugeot 206 WRC' started by 95SS, Aug 10, 2002.

1. 206 is a great car

The 206 is an incredible car. It looks great, performs incredibly, and is a serious competitor in the WRC.

2. hell yeah, this car is wicked. peugeot led the swedish rally positions 1,2,3 and went on to win. if one these cars dosent win the world championship nothing will.
    this is one of the greatest wrc cars ever made. <!-- Signature -->

3. Hell yeah.
    Peugeot is like my favorite in
    the WRC. But in general I don't
    like Peugeot, exept the 206 gti/S16

4. You don't like neither the 206CC nor the 406 Coupe ?

5. puegots are all underpowered and overpriced. . . plus this is barely a model they even make! with mitsubishi and subaru (maybe skoda too? im not sure on that one. . ) the car they race actually shares a power suply and drive set up with thier civilian counter-part cars. . with ford, puegot, hyundai, and citroen all they share is a shell! its sad. . . <!-- Signature -->

6. Beautiful....Just beautiful is what i got to day about this car. man just look at it. I can stare at it day after day after day. wow. Peugeot, Iam a loyal fan and just wow your great. Great Car.<!-- Signature -->

7. the 206 is THE BEST WRC at this moment.

8. I kind of hate to admit it, beeing a Sainz fan, yet you guys are so right about it. maybe I'll get lucky and Carlos will compete on this one someday-before is too late

9. Yeah, this car's just bringing all the other competition (inluding Subaru) to its knees.<!-- Signature -->

10. i love this car would do anything to get my hands on one

11. its a competition not road car!<!-- Signature -->

12. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from The Impreza is a ledgend</i>
    <b>its a competition not road car!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

He didn't say it's a road car !!

Read again.

13. probably what he was thinkin though!<!-- Signature -->

14. so u read peoples thoughts now! Hehehe "i see dead people" It is a very nice car and has a very inovative disign(206) I have one(i tuned it up) and i am very satesfied of the impression it does on others. I dont like the 206CC and the 406 neither ;)

15. how much power is ya silly pug pushin then and no bullcrap mate!<!-- Signature -->

16. it is a 206 GTI. The engine is like this: 2.0l standart engine,k&n performance air filter,devil full performance exhaust system.K&N High Performance Intake Kit :Increases power by as much as 26 HP;CTH chipset +14hp . So now my 206 gti has sum thing like 165 bhp.

17. and how much has that lot plus the car cost u?<!-- Signature -->

18. I only added the chipset and it cost me 125 Euros the car was tuned up and i bought it from sum1 for 7000Euros

19. bit much for wat it is and does<!-- Signature -->

20. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Vaxile</i>
    <b>it is a 206 GTI. The engine is like this: 2.0l standart engine,k&n performance air filter,devil full performance exhaust system.K&N High Performance Intake Kit :Increases power by as much as 26 HP;CTH chipset +14hp . So now my 206 gti has sum thing like 165 bhp.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Where do you live ?

In France , it's called the S16. (means 16 valves).

21. I know this is totally unrelated to the matters here. But I thought I could take some of the people's advices here. I have a friend who has a Pug 405 with the carb 1600 engine (petrol), manual 5 speed box. The car has 200 000+ kms on the dial and he recently replaced the rings. But since then when the engine is idling, it sounds exactly like a diesel. We cannot find what the problem is. Could anyone help us out?????

22. yea the 206 is my favorite for the wrc. I just finished my 2000 206 wrc model even if it aint great it still looks awsome.
    Although i must say i really really hate the 206cc.