Re: 3 awsome cars but which was your favorite???

Discussion in '1995 Ford GT90 Concept' started by TPANCe 516, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Skyline ur an assholeBRSkyline ur an assholeBRSkyline ur an assholeBRSkyline ur an assholeBRSkyline ur an assholeBRSkyline ur an assholeBRSkyline ur an assholeBRSkyline ur an assholeBRSkyline ur an assholeBRSkyline ur an assholeBRSkyline ur an assholeBRSkyline ur an assholeBRSkyline ur an assholeBRSkyline ur an assholeBRSkyline ur an assholeBRSkyline ur an assholeBRSkyline ur an assholeBR>__________------------

I will Check Out the MK3 later(wait is that the GT-40?)
    I think both the Cars GT-90 and Indigo are good to have
    but I think the Indigo Is more Practicle as a Streat Car
    And I also Belive the GT-90 would be Outstanding on the Track
    but not on the Streat since it is to expensive
    <!-- Signature -->

2. Really, I mean come on TPANCe are all of your 105 posts being critical about others opinions? I think you should stop telling people what to do and go and edit or delete YOUR forums.....<!-- Signature -->

3. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Skylines rule</i>
    <b>Really, I mean come on TPANCe are all of your 105 posts being critical about others opinions? I think you should stop telling people what to do and go and ....wait i forgot, i g2g, sry i need to shove a dildo up my ass cause u dont k even know how fun it is...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    I never Made Forums, (i think) But i just am trying to make it better here, so people wont have to fight, iam a chilled out kind of guy, i dont like immaturity, i just want everyone to post nicely and make sence of there posts.
    I like what i do, It makes me feel good that iam trying to stop WW3 on these Forums, but if this aint working, than #$%# it, I wont try no more, i will just leave<!-- Signature -->

4. I say the indigo was pretty good but I will stick with a car that was not in the question the GT40.<!-- Signature -->

5. 3 awsome cars but which was your favorite???

Ford produced more awsome cars than anyone in the 90's but never went anywhere with any of them. so my question to all of you out there is which was your favorite the gt90, indigo, or the mach 3. when posting your reply try not to just go on all out performance because i would rater have ford produce a mach 3 that i can buy than a gt90 that is just a halo car

6. almost forgot my favorite is the indigo. because i love a light car the transmission is awsome and you cant argue with 1.2 gs in the skid pad

7. Every one of those three cars you just mentioned suck. No offense but they do. I dont think I will ever drive a Ford there is not a good one made.<!-- Signature -->

8. i didnt like the mach 3, i thought it was extremely ugly<!-- Signature -->

9. hey skylines rule you are totally wrong about the skyline it is not the top selling car in the market.....if you had half a damn brain in you your friggen head you'd know that the top selling car is the 2002 Ford Thunderbird because its only being produced this year and @ $60,000 it'll be a rarity to see in public!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. the indigo is most practicle
    but look wat replaced them
    ThunderBird as there competiter for the Prowler (indigo)
    The GT-40 as there competitor for Viper,etc. (GT-90)
    ------------
    See this is wat i mean by experiments<!-- Signature -->

11. Indigo (1.2G)

but if you had a GT-90 you could wind up the turbos real easy, for even more HP.

12. haha!thats right,
    Its sooo funny, Iam watching your post meter change as I post!<!-- Signature -->

13. income, money....
    I WANT MONEY!!!!!

<!-- Signature -->

14. I would take th GT90

15. we, european, we made a supercar drivable and that u can buy...
    bugatti veyron 1001 horses, 4 turbos, 0-300 kph 13 secondes...
    any questions??
    gt 90 was THE american supercar...sorry to say that usa is now far away in question of car production...

16. The FORD GT90 is better than others, but never was comercialized. I like more the INDIGO, is more beautiful
    SORRY my english, but i'm from spain

17. no argument here and im from the US but why the hell do u have to go and say that u are from europe and europe is better with this and that... thats how u get nuked my friend

18. WTF ARE U TALKING ABOUT?!?!? Listen, i persoanlly LOVE the T-birds, but outside of the City of LA itself, they're not too common on the road for 2 reasons: cuz they're not produced in very large numbers and cuz its a tad overpriced. As for whats the most practical car of the three? Neither. The MACH III was ugly, the Indigo seems a little too unrealistic due to its extremely odd shape and the GT90 is simply too powerful. In terms of handling: Indigo. Drag Strip: GT90. Museum: GT90.

19. the gt90 every time it is one of my favourite cars and this is the first time i have viewed it. the futuristic desgn is just so shapely and cool. and just look at the view from the front the headlights are just so funky. but it is not just a beast in the looks department. it has got excellent specs as well. 235mph incredibly high. 0-60 3.1 0-100 6.2!!! if they came out i would buy one (if i had the money) no doubt they would be about £600,000

20. Yeah, but Chrysler is coming out with a knockoff of it. Quad-turbo V-12 outputting only about 100 hp more and the design/shape of the car is nearly identical.