Re: 5.1sec = fun = by by BMW

Discussion in '2002 Mercedes-Benz CLK 55 AMG' started by jstalin, Aug 10, 2002.

1. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ghostface killah</i>
    <b>yo pro getting mad? don't diss a person who is pointing out facts about something that is true ok?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Whats true about this thread? That it beats BMW? What the hell is that supposed to mean? Does it beat the M3? No. Does it beat the M5? No. Is it a good deal? No. What facts did he point out? Nothing. This is a stupid thread, and you are even more stupid, you never make any sense at all.<!-- Signature -->

2. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 250GTO</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Mofomenator</i>
    <b>Who that guy swear a #$%#ing lot
    this = nice car
    this roast a M3 = was this dream in technicolor or black and white?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->yup. his angry!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    5.1 doesnt beat 4.7 idiot.

clk 55amg doesnt beat m3 on track either. man you are dumb

3. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ghostface killah</i>
    <b>yo pro getting mad? don't diss a person who is pointing out facts about something that is true ok?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Why don't a **** like you shut the fu*k up for while?! He is not, and you are not pointing out any facts right. This thing with a 5.5L V8 seriously gets it's ass whooped by a 3.2L i6... And I am not used to sucking tailpipes in my culture, so maybe you could take a picture where you are sucking your lame-ass-cars' tailpipe, post it here, and we could all learn how to do that...fuCker!<!-- Signature -->

4. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ghostface killah</i>
    <b>hey Angus you #$%# up, you spelled "PIECE" wrong, what the #$%# is peice, do you need to go back to second grade *****? i think so, go beat the meat then go suck on a M3's tail pipe ok?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    U don't know what is piece mean? let me tell you, we are trying to say you are a "PIECE of Sh*t".