Re: 5200 rpm????Mines 6200!!!!Oh yah ever heard of the engines n

Discussion in '2001 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS' started by PorscheBoy09, Aug 9, 2002.

1. 5200 rpm????Mines 6200!!!!Oh yah ever heard of the engines name?

My moms has gotten to 5850 so don't give me that crap.It has a SS engine but its an LS we have all the SS options other than a moonroof and leather.We even have a spoiler.The engine is a 3800 SERIES II V-6.Get it right!!!!<!-- Signature -->

2. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from PorscheBoy09</i>
    <b>My moms has gotten to 5850 so don't give me that crap.It has a SS engine but its an LS we have all the SS options other than a moonroof and leather.We even have a spoiler.The engine is a 3800 SERIES II V-6.Get it right!!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Youre a ding-dong........the engine in the SS is an L36 Iron block, Iron heads.......and 5200 isnt redline, its where the horsepower peaks.

Youre not understanding anything they post as info on here are ya?

3. Your an idiot and you should not be aloud near cars! i can't believe you know so little about cars and are trying to argue the stats of the car!

like the other guy said, the 5200 is not the redline RPM, it is the RPM where the HP curve peaks!

4. and the engine name is corect dumbass!
    this is fromt he GM site

ENGINE
    3.8L (231) SFI V6 3800 ENGINE (STD)
    Code: L36

5. notice how he said "we even have a spoiler" like it was a winning lottery ticket. this guy should be banned

6. I thought the only time you needed a spoiler is when your exceeding 160 MPH

7. Im sorry im 10 morons plus i said the engine was a 3800<!-- Signature -->

8. Your the moron. not us. and your not 10, your 27 and said you were 10 so we would leave you alone.

9. hey, mr. 10yr old moron, 3800 is the engine size (approx). its how chevy designates their engines, so if i see a sticker with 4700 and 5300 i'll know which is larger. L36, on the other hand, is the engine code. there are several "Series II 3600" bowtie blocks, but not all have the same head/cam package. L36 IS the engine. kinda like LS-1 in a camaro, and the LS-6 in the 'vette. both the same engine, with different composite intake manifolds and slightly different camming. oh, and by the way, boy, who makes saturn? who makes chevy? who makes isuzu? have you ever hear of a corporation called GM? if you knock saturn, you knock chevy. so study your pre-algebra, and leave the cars to the older children. play nice every one!<!-- Signature -->

10. 5200 is the peak power point, NOT the redline. Redline means nothing. By then most engines are losing power. Redline is NOT listed on this site.<!-- Signature -->

11. Play nice now, Everyone!!! It's not our fault he's so stupid!!! LoL!!!