Re: 840 bhp without a turbo this babe as some power...

Discussion in '2001 Pontiac Firebird Raptor Concept' started by blown2000outback, Aug 10, 2002.

1. 840 bhp without a turbo this babe as some power...

and the sound system as enough power to blow your ears away. Probably a 1000+bhp with a twin turbo and intercooler system in it.

2. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from vee8killer</i>
    <b>yea stupid ass, read it better.....</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Enough of that language. Its people like you that really piss me off. Anyway, I have never liked American cars (I am not Biased) and have no intention on liking them. Anyway.

Whats the point of all that power if you can't control it. This car won't handle for shit!

3. It's got great power, but not the looks.

And it's true a lot of american cars can't handle. I agree that the Viper and the Vette will smoke a Skyline or a NSX in a race course and slalom, but try putting a Mustang Cobra on their, and it'll get its arse booted (is that language acceptable, or is it still too harsh for you).

And you were saying power to weight ratio doesnt matter? are you drunk, or just plain stupid? (probably the second one). Go drive a Lotus Elise, and maybe that'll smack some sense into you.

4. AIGHT ALL I GOTTA SAY IS AMERICAN CARS BLOW VALVES AND THERE TORQUE IS OFF THE CHARTS AIGHT /JAPANESE CARS ARE AIGHT I CANT HATE THOUGH CAUSE I AINT A HATER BUT I LOVE THE VETTE'S/ VIPER AND THIS NEW FIRBIRD CONCEPT I DONT CARE ABOUR COPRESSION RATIO AND STUFF THE POINT IS THE CAR HAS POWER MOST OF THE CARS ON THE STREETS ARE ONLY LIKE 150 HP OR 250 OR 340 THIS SHIT HAS 540 OR 550 SO RESPECT NIGGA COMMON AND YOU GOTTA LEARN HOW TO HANDLE AMERICAN POWER IT AINT AS EASY AS A NSX OR CIVIC CAUSE THESE CARS IN A CRASH LAST DONT CRUSH LIKE TINFOIL NIGGA!<!-- Signature -->

5. 540hp is good..but ive seen chevys with way more hp..but still a good straight line car.

6. i think this car is pretty sic. sure the car doesnt handle that great but its got 540 hp. thats pretty impressive. it would rule in a drag race.

7. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from blown2000outback</i>
    <b>and the sound system as enough power to blow your ears away. Probably a 1000+bhp with a twin turbo and intercooler system in it.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

??? 840 bhp ??? it's 540<!-- Signature -->

8. yea stupid ass, read it better.....

9. <center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote>
    <b>Most of the American cars ONLY stick on POWER & TORQUE but nothing, that's why they always want some 1000+bhp crap cars. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center>

10. still nice car though, one of the best firebirds yet!!!!!!!!!

11. Dude is right about 840hp, 540 from motor, 300 from nitrus. However if you put turbo or supercharger it would run like crap. You have N/A set up, high compression, so you gotta redo it for a low compression turbo application. Who cares about power, it's still ugly, and can't handle.<BR<!-- Signature -->

12. nice car...
    but don't be amazed, it's just a concept<!-- Signature -->

13. just because you have no skill and can't drive a rear wheel drive car doesn't mean that american cars can't handle. in case you haven't noticed, the vette and viper have two of the best slalom speeds of major supercars, even faster than your ugly, #%$got-ass, no torque, over-priced nsx. lets see that gay little civic or whatever the fuk you drive run with this car. this car could run a quarter faster in reverse than your car could with a fukin 30 psi turbo on it. hp per liter doesn't mean shit, especially since your gay little hondas have no torque. and your stupid ass comment about putting a turbo on not adding any power is just fuking retarded. of course you have to lower the compression ratio, it doesn't mean a turbo's not gonna add power you stupid douche. and about it being ugly: have you even looked at an rsx or the new civic si? i've taken shits that look better than those logs.

14. Why do people believe the fastest car is better

Yea sure its faster, who cares. I can put a 200 hp engine on a go cart, its faster than this, is it better? No. American cars are fast but have no refinement. If you look at the other firebirds they dont even have power options as standard. what crap. 300 hp from nitrous eh? Impressive but watch your engine blow after too many shots. And do you know how long you have to go until you reach stage 2 NOS? The 1/4 mile will be over by then. I swear this car wont last over 50k miles

15. who cares if it wont go 50k miles, a car like this isnt a daily driver, unless your a rich black rapper or bill gates<!-- Signature -->

16. id buy it just for the sound system...

17. I'm getting tired of this Trans Am Design. 540HP is pretty impressive though, then again unless you were a racer, where and when would you get the chance to really have fun with this car on the streetz,

18. I WANT THIS CAR

19. This my friends....Is a sweet sweet ride. You can diss it all you want but it is still a massive sports car! Trans am and Firebird rock.

20. no. . .actually its not even a sportscar. . .

its a ponycar, and an ugly one at that<!-- Signature -->

21. this is the ugliest car i have ever seen in my entire life. i dont care how much power it has, its still ugly and no one will buy it if it is even for sale.

22. wow, an aztek with 540 hp. Let's hope the engine doesn't explode right in your face with the push of a button.

23. hey fordracing..mustangs lick my left nutt. They r ugly and have no power. you might as well buy a rice rocket. They look better and sum have more horse power..thats sad when u think about it huh..

GM ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24. is the back of Firebird or your chance??
    firebird and camaro are almost deads.