Re: A civic could win!!!!!!!!

Discussion in '2002 Bugatti 16/4 Veyron Preproduction' started by VoughtF4, Aug 9, 2002.

1. geez....this car rocks.....

one of the most advanced road cars in the world, and some dude compares it to a CIVIC, of all things.....man.....you got no shame at all....
    geez...i love most imports, but why do these retards only think in a straight line??
    take your bloody STG 3 civic, hell, take a 6000HP methanol running funny car, and lest i incur the wrath of the yanks, add the most tricked out viper you got...put `em all on a 10 mile stretch of wet, winding country road with this monster and see who gets spanked......

...800 000 bucks, and cutting edge technology, and people only want to see it in run in a straight line...good god..the inhumanity....

2. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Drummer_Tama</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Crumplez</i>
    <b>U guyz R stopid a civic woud smoke Buggati Veyron if you put 5 bottlez of NAWZ in it. That Ryde would be tricked out fool.

</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    NAWZ? 5 "bottlez" would not make a car go any faster then 1 bottle. I love how people have no clue how anything works. Nitros doesn't work like that. Its not, oh lets store a bunch of bottles in the trunk and we'll go fast. Its injecting it into the gas line. And one bottle will do just fine unless you want to drive from SF to LA running NOS the whole time. And its a fact that the fastest civic ever goes 184mph, although it could hardly be called a civic as the only original part it the honda badge on it, which is pathatic to the 252mph a bugatti can pump out. Even if you think a Civic with as much as 100k put under the hood could beat a bugatti in a drag if it didnt' blow up, which it couldn't, who cares? The bugatti can go 70 mph faster then even the fastest civic in the world. This site is full of idiots. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Crumplez, the guy who made the remark about the "5 bottles of NAWZ," was kidding. He was taking the same position as you. He was just mocking everyone who thinks that nitrous oxide boosting can make a regular car smoke everything. Sure, given the right conditions and proper usage and engine preparation and mods, the right amount of nitrous boost can certainly help, but it is not a solution to everything. It is stupid to think that you can just keep loading on the nitrous and expect to turn the car into God. That is what Crumplez was trying to say. He does not actually think that you could add nitro-boosters to a Civic and expect it to beat anything. He was being facetious.

3. Whut da ...?? Yo don' bullshit 'here aaiighhtt!!!! Did ya c da Bomb, ''16/4'' rememba da name, its anoda level... (#$%#)

4. This car is the most meticulously made production car on the planet. Interior design and quality are on the level of Bentley, Aston Martin, and whatever God drives. The level of work that has gone into the creation of this engine has surpassed all but the most recent and advanced formula one vehicles. An ensemble has been formed that costs eight hundred thousand dollars with a profit margin no higher(%) than a honda. What type of mental deformity allows a comparison to be made between the two? It's like comparing a timex and a Rolex; who gives a #$%# if you have a stopwatch, you don't mess with something so completely off your plane. Here's a simple way to test the original thesis: find someone with a Bugatti and park next to him. Then put it to the test. Only post another message here if you win.<!-- Signature -->

5. First of all, the car wont hit the market until 2003. Second, this quad turbo, 7-speed monster will outrun anything it goes up against. I wont be supprised if you could add CO2 rockets to the thing and set a new land speed record. Slap wings on the thing and it could probly reach mach 10! The point is, this car is undoughtfully the fastest car on the planet that any one person can buy legally w/o the use of high preformance parts. I'm not even sure they can make high preformance parts at all!

6. MAB makes a great point, for one, the civics that go SO!! fast in the quarter mile can do only that and just look like a civic, they're not really civics though. Also, if you gear this Bugatti down for better quarter mile or 0-60 speed, it wouldn't have nearly as good a top speed, obviously, but it would frie just about anything.

7. Those idiots that said that a civic would smoke a Bugatti are total dumb #$%#s.They have no ideal what they are talking about.It is impossible to put 4 turbos on any Honda Engine.The engines are to small and even if you could the entire car wouldn't be able to handle the power.And 5 bottles of NOS is bullshit.Just Shut The **** up if you don't know what the #$%# your saying.5 bottles of NOS would blow the entire Shit box to nothing.The engine also wouldn't be able to handle that much NOS going into it and 5 bottles can't be injected all at once.The Civic can't win the quarter mile with a Bugatti by simply pissing in as much NOS as you can.